Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » A TIME 2 CALL

Author Topic: A TIME 2 CALL
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 8 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iam St WildB
AND THE WORMS WERE BUSY ON SUNDAY!
Sen Jeff Flake just lied on Meet the Press.
Said "Trump is Constitutionally wrong in giving a Muslum test at the border"
LOL WOW! NOW THEY ARE GIVING MOZTEC MILITANTS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

The Constitution said there be no religious test for AMERICANS running for office when we were a Christian nation..and had a few sects.

Letter to my congressman.

Chapter 2 Section 212 /1952 ISLAMIC Immigration IS antithetical and seditious!

The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States. That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains in effect today. Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in Chapter 2 Section 212, is the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by "force, violence, or other unconstitutional means." This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States, but this law is being ignored by the White House.Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic. All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government. Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion. Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with any "organization" that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited..

THE BRINGING IN OF THESE PEOPLE NEEDS TO STOP AND THE ONES HERE TAGGED AND MONITORED!

MOSQUE NEED TO BE MONITORED AND SHUT DOWN FOR ANY antithetical or seditious acts!

Just do your Job and stop violating Chapter 2 Section 212 /1952

Most Respectfully,
WKG USNR BT2
Disabled vet with a medal

Thank you for contacting me to share your concerns and opinions. If you have an urgent matter and would like to request immediate assistance, please contact my office at (202) 224-4521.
Senator Jeff Flake

ok so I called...I am sure I was within the 1st 10 to do so. Please call this Arizona Rep and ask him WHY HE IS A LIAR!

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement