Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Temple of Baal Will Be Erected in Times Square Next Month

Author Topic: Temple of Baal Will Be Erected in Times Square Next Month
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I seem to think it would be one thing if it was an exhibit of ancient history at the Smithsonian Institute or Metropolitan Museum Of Art. However, this recreation is supposed to be a "tribute" and it will be constructed in the middle of Times Square and Trafalger Square. Some people think it is an initiation of the new world order.
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bloodbought
Advanced Member
Member # 4365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bloodbought     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will they be using these temples for the worship of false gods?

If not they are no more than museum items of ancient history.

I wouldn’t worry about it, if they erect a poster at them to say how that Baal worship was an abomination in the eyes of the true God.

If they glorify them as something good, that’s another matter.

Posts: 822 | From: Ireland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 20 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very, very sad news and just shows how far gone the USA is. People need to wake up.

Video news report on "The Temple Of Baal Will Be Erected In Times Square NYC & London in April 2016" - Click Here

More news on this subject and comments - click here

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an interesting story that I came across about how they will erect the Temple of Baal in Times Square in April. While it seems New York is a most appropriate place for such a profane construct; in my opinion, it is also another sign that America is turning her back on God.

Temple of Baal Will Be Erected in Times Square Next Month
Charisma News
10:30AM EDT 3/24/2016 Michael Snyder

I realize that the headline of this article sounds like it must be false, but it is actually completely true. The Temple of Baal (also known as the Temple of Bel) was a world-famous landmark that was located in Palmyra, Syria. In August 2015, this temple was destroyed by ISIS, and most of the world recoiled in terror at the loss of a "cultural heritage site."

In an attempt to "preserve history," two exact replicas of the 50-foot arch that stood at the entrance to the temple will be erected in April 2016 in Times Square in New York City and in Trafalgar Square in London. Needless to say, a lot of people are quite disturbed by this. In ancient times, child sacrifice and bisexual orgies were common practices at the altars of Baal, and now we are putting up a monument of worship to this false god in the heart of our most important city.

Read more on this story:
Charisma News: Temple Of Baal In New York

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement