Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Time is up!!!

Author Topic: Time is up!!!
rodofiron
Member # 13879

Icon 13 posted      Profile for rodofiron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gimsy
Be careful my brother with all the end is near, time is running out, etc.. people have been saying the same exact thing for over 1500 yrs!

This is just my opinion and I'm in the minority here, but time is not running out, Christ Jesus has inherited a kingdom that there is no end...on earth as it is in heaven...!of course you can proclaim what ever you like, I've found it almost useless to speak to most people of these things who've been brainwashed by these fantasy end time theologians..you know, all of the left behind **** !

Anyhow peace my brother, just my humble 10¢ worth. [happyhappy]

Posts: 6 | From: Okla | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endure2TheEnd
Community Member
Member # 13881

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Endure2TheEnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to that Betty Louise.
Posts: 15 | From: AZ | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been reading of Muslims who have risked their lives to become Christians. While most of America is content to be prideful and not seek God, around the world people are reaching out to Jesus. I am not saying not to pray for our Country or fellow Americans, but I believe we should especially pray for those around the world who are hearing about Jesus for the first time.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true Endure2TheEnd I totally agree!

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endure2TheEnd
Community Member
Member # 13881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endure2TheEnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the majority cannot be saved, if the nation as a whole cannot be saved, let us keep ministering to the few who will listen. Even a few souls that we help bring to God will bring him joy and bring us joy.
Posts: 15 | From: AZ | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS16
Advanced Member
Member # 12739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS16   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
◄ 2 Chronicles 7:14 ►
God says==if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 36 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gismy,
I do not believe God is going to fix America are the rest of the World. The World is so ungodly and evil and I believe it is only a matter of time before the Church is gone and the anti-Christ is on the scene. I think our best use of time is to pray for lost souls. This doesn't mearn we should not vote, but to be prepared for things to get worse and not better.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS16
Advanced Member
Member # 12739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS16   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time is up! and far beyond any little man's fixing!! God "is" our only hope!
Posts: 36 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give up hope just yet.

Judges 2
18When the LORD raised up judges for them, the LORD was with the judge and delivered them from the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge; for the LORD was moved to pity by their groaning because of those who oppressed and afflicted them.

Vote for Ted Cruz. He can't fix the weather, but he is a strong Christian who wants to fix everything that Obama messed up so much.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS16
Advanced Member
Member # 12739

Everything is in crisis mode. Whether it is the economy, middle east tensions, the environment, our food supply, and so much more, we simply cannot overcome the ever increasing problems facing mankind. They are happening far too fast, and we are not taking it seriously enough. If this continues, we simply cannot survive unless we take drastic measures Now which isn’t being done. All of this confirms that we are living in the end times, the last days.

Bible Prophecy shows us what will happen in the end times and how events will unfold. Whether you believe in the Bible or not doesn’t matter because it is still going to happen whether we believe it or not, and whether we are ready for it or not. A day will come (very soon) when God will say “It’s time”
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2016/01/when-this-happens-the-whole-world-will-be-so-terrified-they-will-run-for-their-lives-and-hide-2476760.html

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement