Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jessica Jones

Author Topic: Jessica Jones
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 20 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree and thanks for the post.

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Carol. Can you imagine the deprafity that TV will have when the Church is raptured?
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else seen the new Marvel production on Netflix, Jessica Jones? If you haven't seen it, don't watch this.

Marvel has always stood for clean, fun entertainment. Superheroes were honorable and fought for the moral good.

With this new show, Marvel has sunk into the sludge of dark and filthy depravity. The critics are praising it. The public is applauding it. Marvel fans are protesting, but they're being outshouted.

Many of the highly rated shows today contain graphic bedroom scenes, same sex relationships, profanity, abortion, experiments on aborted fetal tissue, and numerous other immoral subjects. Highly rated by the critics, and enjoyed by the public.

It breaks my heart to see Marvel topple into this pit.

I believe the media is one more indication of how close we are coming to the end times. I hope the Rapture comes soon and brings the Tribulation. Because then the Lord will return and the Millennial Kingdom will begin where those who applaud depravity and say that good is evil and evil is good, they will be no more.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement