Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » IS THE USA TOAST?

Author Topic: IS THE USA TOAST?
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

A must see video - click here

AUDACITY

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 9 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree the USA is in big trouble and it's not going to get better.

https://answersingenesis.org/family/marriage/supreme-court-affirms-gay-marriage/

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WildB. I just realized today that you are one of my friends on Facebook. Cool!

I fear for America. I believe we have crossed the line and She will be judged.

Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robby:
Well, the black robes of Supreme Court handed down it's ruling on marriage and decided it knows better than God (the Author of marriage) about what marriage is. They exercised judicial activism by bending and twisting the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution to suit their own warped emotions.

I think the ruling is going to have a crippling effect on our nation. Furthermore, it's not just about allowing "same sex" marriage--it is about allowing marriage between anybody and anybody, and promoting everything under the sun, while simultaneously criminalizing Christianity and destroying religious freedom. Once one freedom falls, other freedoms are sure to follow.

You ask if the USA is toast? Well, I hate to think it, but the court's ruling just might be the final nail in America's coffin.

You might as well insert the name "America" for "Israel" in Hosea 9:10.

"I found America Like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers As the firstfruits on the fig tree in its first season. But they went to Baal Peor, And separated themselves to that shame; They became an abomination like the thing they loved." Hosea 9:10

Isaiah 3 unfolds before our very eyes!
8 For (Washington) is ruined, and (AMERICA) is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory.
9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.
4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

I will not obey a law by these babes and children forwarded to the Ancient and Honourable , that says SEXUAL SIN IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT
I WILL NOT!
OBEY!

Sign: WildB USNR Bt2

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the black robes of Supreme Court handed down it's ruling on marriage and decided it knows better than God (the Author of marriage) about what marriage is. They exercised judicial activism by bending and twisting the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution to suit their own warped emotions.

I think the ruling is going to have a crippling effect on our nation. Furthermore, it's not just about allowing "same sex" marriage--it is about allowing marriage between anybody and anybody, and promoting everything under the sun, while simultaneously criminalizing Christianity and destroying religious freedom. Once one freedom falls, other freedoms are sure to follow.

You ask if the USA is toast? Well, I hate to think it, but the court's ruling just might be the final nail in America's coffin.

You might as well insert the name "America" for "Israel" in Hosea 9:10.

"I found America Like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers As the firstfruits on the fig tree in its first season. But they went to Baal Peor, And separated themselves to that shame; They became an abomination like the thing they loved." Hosea 9:10

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://ofthehighest.wordpress.com/2015/05/10/obama-is-using-the-armed-forces-to-dismantle-civil-liberties-and-monitor-our-politics-while-indoctinating-a-new-generation-of-soldiers-those-willing-to-murder-americans-and-as-the-british-upper-class/ hum?

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Are we truly watching a perfect storm of tyrannical darkness conquer the United States? Have we finally been defeated by the ever-patient, ever-evil, embedded communists, who’ve had their wicked designs on our nation for at least a hundred years? Is our culture so rotten to the core that it can never return to virtue and right? Are America’s younger generations lost to Godless, communist indoctrination and ideology, which includes radical environmental lunacy and the eager embrace of militant homosexualism and the destruction of marriage and family? Is there no way to purge the systemic immorality and corruption that infects all our major institutions, our federal, state and local governments, our schools, the media and entertainment industries and corporations? Is it even possible for this wayward nation to return to the founding principles and limitations on the central government outlined in the Constitution? Is tyranny inevitable?

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/05/08/0900-is-the-united-states-of-america-toast/

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement