Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Wake Up Church!

Author Topic: Wake Up Church!
Chaplain Bob
Advanced Member
Member # 5019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaplain Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To keep from getting confused about what is going to happen when Jesus returns and when the tribulation is read the last part of Rev. 20 and the first part of 21.

--------------------
In His Service,
Bob Allen

Posts: 209 | From: Checotah, Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The world is getting ready for the tribulation when the anti-Christ will control everything.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres one Obama INC has been slipping in actively the last year...You have no Idea how nasty........ For example, the FCC could interview me, a broadcast owner. They could ask why I have chosen, my bias at work, Christian programming to be broadcast on most of my radio stations. They could go deeper and ask why I have chosen certain broadcasters, with their own perceived bias, denominational differences, theological differences and why I have chosen not to program competing points of view, theologically or otherwise.

They could ask why, for example, I would choose to broadcast Turning Point with Dr. David Jeremiah and not follow that with a contrary point of view, such as Muslim programming promoting Islam. This august body, the FCC, could then determine that
I am biased and that the programming, whether religious or news in content was itself perceived to be biased which, this commission would love to see, could result in FCC action against me or the licenses of my broadcast stations.
I take this, as James Roberts of Radio America has well said as “no idle threat.” Here comes the FCC with the latest version of THE FAIRNESS DOCTRINE.
There is now a man at work at the FCC with the title of CHIEF DIVERSITY OFFICER/CZAR

Radio America , as of last month, is getting ready for the soon ahead court war.

Read below in full last year Crawford letter....
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crawfordbroadcasting.com%2FStand_Archives%2FThe%2520Federal%2520Communications%2520Commission-First%2520Amendment.pdf&h=-AQGNgTNN

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now
is our salvation nearer than when we believed.” – Romans 13:11

By Mike Wingfield

We are living in the days of Noah. For a moment, go back in time and imagine what it was like for Noah and his family when he was given the task of warning the people of God’s coming judgment. Noah warned of the coming global flood and he was ignored. I think about this very often. In Matthew 24:27-39, Jesus declared that His coming, and the subsequent horrific judgments that would come upon the world, would fall upon the inhabitants of earth as it did in the days of Noah. Up until the moment it started to rain, the people of Noah’s day were immersed in their daily routine, with no concept of what was coming upon them. The only people who were aware of what was about to happen were Noah and his family. In faith, they
worked hard for 120 years in preparation for the very moment the rain would begin to fall in divine judgment, covering the entire earth and drowning everyone who would not be in the ark.
I believe that for the first few decades, the early church was passionate about the message of Jesus’ return. They ...

Read the whole article - click here

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement