Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Ferguson Riots?

Author Topic: Ferguson Riots?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whipping up racial resentments among blacks is causing some ugly whites reactions. what the media is missing is that as angry as the blacks are at the whites, that’s how angry many — not all — whites are at the blacks. Blacks ask for reparations for slavery and Jim Crow, as if paying today’s twenty-year-old crack addict had anything to do with his ten times removed grandfather being a slave or could make any difference at all to the soul of that slave. “What I wonder is when white people are going to start asking black people for reparations for wrecking the public schools, for destroying urban life in many cities, for the insanely disproportionate share of armed robberies, homicides, and rapes they commit?

http://spectator.org/articles/61199/very-scary-situation

-

A VERY SCARY SITUATION
Whipping up racial resentments among blacks is causing some ugly whites reactions.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2eDyaq3mQ

Michael Brown Criminally Assaults and Robs an Old Man.......
This is the Michael Brown they don't want you to see... Michael Brown Criminally Assaults and Robs an Old Man........

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proverbs 1: 20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

--------------------
That is all.....

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Associate Pastor and his wife are ticked at me for saying that Michael Brown was not an innocent victim. Also because I am white, I am a racist if I say anything against the President.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Well the parents of that Brown thug from Ferguson was making the rounds with attorney in tow on MSM AGAIN!  -
One thing they are right about,
THEIR SON was definitely unarmed, sad.
For the mind is the greatest weapon one can have.
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
 -
IT IS CLEAR TO ALL THE LACK OF PROPER TRAINING by the incubator and seed downer of yet another URBAN THUG, who lifted up his eyes in HELL!

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement