Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » THIS WORLD AGE CANNOT LAST MUCH LONGER!

Author Topic: THIS WORLD AGE CANNOT LAST MUCH LONGER!
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Robby.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the bottom line here is the Church is waiting for the Lord from Heaven, not the Great Tribulation. So let's all look up and praise God because our redemption draws near! [clap2]
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2363.cfm
Title: There Is Only ONE Sequential Prophecy Which Shall Provide Us A Clear Gauge By Which We Can Know The Approximate Time That Antichrist Will Arise!

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaplain Bob
Advanced Member
Member # 5019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaplain Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you really want to know what's going to happen when Jesus returns read the last few verses of Revelation 20 and the first few verses of 21.

--------------------
In His Service,
Bob Allen

Posts: 209 | From: Checotah, Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trying to change
Member # 7792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trying to change     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well rob the stage is set for exactly that. See Syria is to Russia that Israel is to us.. But we are facing a situation assad has to go, and if eventually we have to do it. that wont sit well with russia

--------------------
joseph gamez

Posts: 4 | From: riverside county | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I want to say we are still living in the Age of Grace. It means anyone accept Jesus Christ into your heart and life as personal Lord and Savior and, in so doing, receive God's full and free pardon for all your sins.

Since Benjamin Netanyahu was just reelected Prime Minister of Israel, I get the feeling it is a pivotal moment for end times prophecy. I feel that it sets the stage for the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war (An Arab-Israel war where Demascus will be destroyed and Israel will be victorious).

When the Psalm 83 war is over, then will come the tribulation period. I think people will cry out for peace and they will look to a new world leader, and a charismatic leader (the AntiChrist) will enter the scene. He will sit in the rebuilt Temple and declare himself as God. Then we have the build-up to the Ezekial 38 war (Russia will come down with a host of nations against Israel). Armegeddon, the battle at the end of the tribulation, takes place at Jerusalem (The battle of Gog and Magog is a later battle coming at the end of the Millennium).

Finally will be the Second Coming of Lord. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. The whole world will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. [Smile]

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS13A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This world age cannot last much longer are ready to meet Jesus to be "CAUGHT UP" (raptured) to meet Jesus in the clouds ?==For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.
1 Thessalioans 4:14-18

--------------------
GISMYS13A

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS13A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CDC just admitted it. Scientists have admitted for some time that Ebola can spread through aerosol transmission: coughing, sneezing, and other aerosol routes. Now, the CDC is even forced to admit it. The La Times reports: EBOLA =ONE OF THE END DAYS PLAGUES?????

--------------------
GISMYS13A

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 14 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAR IS ON!

STAND FORWARD BASEBALL FANS! The Black Regiment is HERE
The "Black Regiment" was a group of patriot-preachers from virtually every protestant denomination located throughout Colonial America at the time of America's fight for independence who courageously preached the Biblical principles of liberty and independence. The moniker stems from the tendency of these patriot-preachers to wear long, black robes in their pulpits.
The inspiration for this directory comes from the scores of people throughout America who have contacted me asking if I knew of "Black Regiment" pastors in their respective cities. This directory is an attempt to help the many hundreds and thousands of Christians across America who desire to fellowship and worship with a courageous pastor who knows what is going on and is not afraid to preach truth to power. Men who are not enamored with political correctness or political parties. Men who love America's Christian history and heritage. Men who support and defend the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence. Men who preach the Bible and are not owned by committees. Men who do not grovel before the wealthy and affluent. These are the kinds of men who comprise the "Black Regiment."

Chuck Baldwin Live > Resources > Black Regiment
Chuck Baldwin Live
CHUCKBALDWINLIVE.COM|BY CHUCK BALDWIN LIVE

STAND WITH US as we STAND FOR YOU!
http://libertychurchproject.com/

Liberty Church Project > Home
Liberty Church Project
LIBERTYCHURCHPROJECT.COM|BY LIBERTY CHURCH PROJECT

ITS OUR LAND listen to the music as you read the words!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtNTJhyEYo

Gods and Generals Opening Titles with Mary Fahl's "Going Home" (HD)
This opening title sequence, accompanied by the song...

ADDRESS your legal needs here. http://www.thomasmore.org/

Home - Thomas More Law Center
Welcome to the Thomas More Law Center Renowned as a national nonprofit public interest law firm, based in Ann...
THOMASMORE.ORG

THAT IS ALL..............
Forwarded with great pleasure,
WKG USNR BT2

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Betty Louise:
We can look and work.

Luke 21:28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near.

Betty

DITTO!

--------------------
That is all.....

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can look and work.

Luke 21:28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near.

Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GISMYS13A:
Believers! keep looking up! !

Nope, keep your hand to the plow and the ears of your Heart attune. For it will be a voice we will hear with-in our Heart, unseen by the flesh . Nope, keep your hand to the plow and your powder dry.

NO SIGNS FOR THE ELECT! STAY IN CHRIST!

Revelation 1
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

Exodus 19:19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

[rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

Believers! keep looking up! Jesus says we cannot know the hour or day of his return BUT Jesus commands us to know when he is at the door ready to return and that time is now=today ==Be Watchful…for it (the wrath of God)will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36"But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:35-36==1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Best you be rapture ready you don't want to be left behind!!! yes!!! we will believe GOD'S WORD or satan and man's lies!!! WE CHOOSE!

--------------------
GISMYS13A

GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

BEWARE RUSSIA,IRAN,SYRIA YOU ATTACK TINY ISRAEL AT YOUR PERIL!!This is what the LORD of Heaven’s Armies says: My love for Jerusalem and Mount Zion is passionate and strong. 15 But I am very angry with the other nations that are now enjoying peace and security. I was only a little angry with my people, but the nations inflicted harm on them far beyond my intentions.

16 “‘Therefore, this is what the LORD says: I have returned to show mercy to Jerusalem. My Temple will be rebuilt, says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, and measurements will be taken for the reconstruction of Jerusalem.’

17 “Say this also: ‘This is what the LORD of Heaven’s Armies says: The towns of Israel will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and choose Jerusalem as his own.’” ZECHARIAH 1:14-17

--------------------
GISMYS13A

GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so will God bring with Him those also who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord: that we who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who are asleep.

16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first;

17 then we who are alive and remain shall be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
1 THESS. 4:14-18 CAUGHT UP IS THE VERY SOON RAPTURE!!!YOU DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND.

--------------------
GISMYS13A

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many signs! I was looking at the news, thinking on the beheading of Foley, the brutality in the middle east, the world turning against Israel, the earthquakes ad signs in the heavens, the spread of disease that cannot be cured, the lawlessness and lack of love in man, the death of countless numbers of wildlife, the racing of time. Thirteen years ago I was here on this board with many of you. I was certain that I was living in the last days. I am still certain. I think I expect the streets of America to look like the streets of Mosul before this is all over, but I am not afraid and I will not grow weary in watching. Again my thoughts turn to Foley and I think what if I were to face the same end? How would I deal with that. I thank my LORD JESUS CHRIST, because I know that death comes in an instant and in the passing of that instant, I would be in the full presence of HIS GLORY. How blessed are we to have this peace and knowledge that we do not need to fear. Yes David! These are EXCITING wonderful glorious times, because we KNOW that we Know that Jesus Christ is Lord of Lords and King of Kings and one day....EVERY EVERY EVERY head will bow before him! Blessed are those of us who know him... but in that day, the totality of this world will know him. Blessed are we who HE WILL KNOW! Let us rejoice and when we see the mayhem in the world let us let us pray..."Even so come Lord Jesus."

GLORY TO GOD ON HIGH!!! Thank you Jesus for the precious blood of the Lamb of God!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 14 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We live in exciting times!

http://jesusiscoming.us

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

THIS WORLD AGE CANNOT LAST MUCH LONGER AS WE see all the signs JESUS said we believers would see just before his return,JESUS says we will not know the hour or day of His return but JESUS commanded us to know when He is at the door ready to return and that time is NOW!!! BE READY!!! KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

--------------------
GISMYS13A

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement