Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Sign of the Red Blood Moon The Sign of the Red

Author Topic: The Sign of the Red Blood Moon The Sign of the Red
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red Moon - Geoff Moore & The Distance

Geoff Moore & The Distance - Red Moon lyrics
From the album foundations (Revelation 6:12)

Red Moon

Questions rise on an autumn night
As I make my escape from a noisy life
I walk through the park with a world of care
What's gone wrong, how did I get here
Then a whispering wind said lift your eyes
As a scarlet moon hung low in the sky
Truth comes home in the strangest ways
And hope returns like You will some day

I will lift my eyes
Come on lift me higher
Come on lift me higher

Chorus

When I see the red moon rise
Like a promise You're coming back to these skies
Crowded streets in a cross-town car
The things of which my mornings are
But my heart is high like the moon last night
And it makes me feel I can win this fight

Oh, my heart is high
Come on take me higher
Come on take me higher

Chorus

Promises here will fade away
Our best intentions be mislaid
But the hope of the cross and the empty grave
Will carry me through until that day

Repeat Chorus

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dates for the upcoming "4 blood moons." 15 Apr 14 (Jewish Passover), 8 Oct 14 (Feast of Tabernacles), 4 Apr 15 (Jewish Passover), 29 Sep 15 (Feast of Tabernacles).

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something to think about Animals in the wild are smarter then most humans and they are more aware of what is not right around them Yellowstone Park is a Caldera. A sunken volcano with lava underneath just waiting to blow Could earthquake's trigger it to blow ? I say yes but what ever the quakes do it is not good.

-

Yellowstone Volcano Eruption in 2014? Are Animals Fleeing Park As ‘An Alert’?

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/593833-yellowstone-volcano-eruption-in-2014-some-believe-animals-are-fleeing-park-see-it-as-an-alert/

[rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the article I posted he does say:

No one can pretend to understand how the Lord will bring about these unique developments. The uniqueness of the celestial and geological developments in the Tribulation Period cannot rule out more red blood moons and solar eclipses that are not anticipated by scientists. We must not rule out God’s sovereign rule over His creation. For example, the Lord gave a sign to King Hezekiah, turning the shadow of the sun back 10 degrees. (2 Kings 20:8-11)

I am not trying to minimize the impact that the approaching red blood moons this year and next will have as definite signs of the end of this age. In light of the context of the Middle East at this moment, it is very apparent that these red blood moons are heralding some significant development that relates to Israel. However, no one can pretend to know what they are or when these events will take place.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--kA2-5z2zI

The Blood Moon Theory DEBUNKED (2014-2015)

Those in Christ are not to look for signs although will understand them. No we are to listen for a sound, a voice, a trump .....

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump:

1 Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

[rapture]

Revelation 4
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch! Dr. Chaps' shocking interview with Pastor Mark Biltz, author of FOUR BLOOD MOONS which explains the prophetic significance of 4 lunar eclipses coming on Jewish High-Holy Days in 2014 and 2015--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_scC7ubkz_Q

--------------------
That is all.....

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.”

Joel 2:30-31

The Bible tells us that in the past, God spoke to His chosen people, Israel, in a variety of ways (Hebrews 1:1), including through signs and wonders. Our Lord’s Jewish disciples believed their prophets had declared there would be signs from the Lord at the end of this age. Consequently, near the end of His earthly ministry almost 2,000 years ago, they asked Jesus: “Tell us … what shall be the sign of thy coming, and the end of the [age]?” (Matthew

BloodRedMoon

24:3) Part of Jesus’ response to their question is found in Luke 21:25-27: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.” Therefore, it is clear that the last days will be marked by strange and unique celestial phenomena that include the sun and the moon.

Read the entire article: Click Here

Down load the PDF newletter here.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement