Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » End of Days

Author Topic: End of Days
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deuteronomy 13
1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bar-net
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Believe what you will. But time will convince you I speak for Him now.

Look to Sukkot 2015. One will come claiming to be the restoration of the house of David. He will announce plans to lay the cornerstones on Tisha B'Av, 2016; that a day of mourning be turned to a day of rejoicing.

In 2015 there are blood red moons and solar eclipses. This will be the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy. The 'great and terrible day of the Lord' is the 70th Week.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bar-net:
Hi,

And thanks for your reply. But I am not sure of your point.

If you are rebuking me, first, it seems you accept 119 as a 'prophecy'. And if so, then you must see I am only revealing what is there. Without my 'interpretation' you would be ignorant of 119.

Really? Your 'interpretation'is not Biblical.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bar-net
unregistered

Hi,

And thanks for your reply. But I am not sure of your point.

If you are rebuking me, first, it seems you accept 119 as a 'prophecy'. And if so, then you must see I am only revealing what is there. Without my 'interpretation' you would be ignorant of 119.

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bar-net:

Do you believe 119? Do you believe me? 'Perhaps', you may say, 'you are wrong.'
God has written me into His psalm. Zayin is mine! I speak His word to you. Who will
hear!

God Bless!

Michael Barnett

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

bar-net
unregistered

Shalom!

I Am sending this to you for your consideration. It is a bit different. But I have it
from a reliable source, it is good.

Psalm 119: Time Frame for the End of Days

Michael Barnett

Psalm 119 is more than 176 verses, every one of which mentions the Law of God, using
many different terms. It is a revelation of the unfolding of events during what is known
as the end of days. Indeed, it gives the time frame for these events.

One of the greatest markers of this time frame, has been, seemingly against all odds,
the rebirth of the State of Israel after 1878 years of dispersion. But in our time frame
we do not begin here. Rather, we begin with the First Zionist Congress, 1897-98.

Some years ago God gave me some verses of Scripture for my comfort and encouragement,
Psalm 119:49-50:

"Remember the word to Your servant, in which You have caused me to hope. This is my
comfort in my affliction, that Your word revives me."

The 'word' spoken of here refers to something He gave me in 1988: "Search for the
lost sheep of the house of Israel; gather the scattered seed of Jacob. And bring them
into My House."

There is no need to discuss this word here, only to say it has been the source of much
struggle in my life, so much so that often I would throw up my hands and proclaim I would
consider it no longer. But this always made me sad. And the Lord would 'revive' it once
more within me.

Several years back, when in need, I was reading those verses when I happened to notice
that if the first '1' was dropped, it looked like a date - 1949 - my birth year. So I
thought, if this is an actual date, then the verse before it, 1948, could refer to
Israel. It was then the Lord began to open it up revealing the time frame contained
within 119.

Time and Chance

That 119 has reference to time, other than the chronological listing of events, has to
do with one of the objects God hung in the heavens for the marking of time, namely, the
Moon. And our first clue has to do with the number division of 119 (which of course was
not there in the original, but by God's design 119 came to be). If you drop the first '1'
you have '19'. The Moon has a 19 year cycle to it. Also, if your double the 176 verses
you get the least amount of time required for a lunar year. Further, the 8 verses of each
section are indicative of the 8 watches of the day. Too, there are 7 days in a week. Then
the '8th' day Sunday marks the beginning of a new week. And too, the numbers 21-22
are important celestial markers of time - Summer and Winter Solstice, and the Equinoxes.

Structure

119 is an acrostic psalm, based on the 22 consonants of the Hebrew Alephbet. Each
section, say Aleph, has 8 verses, each of which begin with a word which begins with an
Aleph. This is true through-out 119.

First Jubilee and the Consonants

In 1897-98 the first Zionist Congress was held in Basel, Swiss. Here I stress the word
'first', for this first refers to the first consonant of the Hebrew Alephbet, Aleph.

Hebrew began as a phonetic language. Each consonant was based on a literal object. But
it also had a symbolic meaning.The Aleph was literally an Ox, while its symbolic meaning
was that of 'first and strength.'

This first letter then, as it applies to the first Zionist Congress, symbolically means,
'the beginning of his strength.' For it was through the ever growing strength of the
Zionists that the Nation Israel came to be in 1948.

Frame And Structure

Through-out 119 the consonants guide us in journey through time. But how do we get more
'time' out of Aleph other that beginnings? As you are aware, the set of numbers 49-50
has much symbolism in Scripture as regards time. They are used twice to mark when Israel
was to celebrate two of the feasts, Pentecost and Jubilee.

The first 6 letters of 119, Aleph to Vav, lead to the creation of the State of Israel in
1948. If we reckon each section as an 8 year period, then 8 x 6 = 48. And if you begin
with the years in 1897-98, you get 50, a Jubilee. And in 1948 Israel enjoyed it's first
Jubilee in perhaps 1900 years. It had returned!

Second Jubilee

Fine! We have our beginning, and this concludes with the creation of a Jewish State.
Most understand this event was the most significant fulfillment of prophecy in 2000
years. And we understand it heralds the nearness of the end of days and the return of
Christ. But how then do we proceed from here, and what are we to look for? Again, the
consonants guide us.

The next consonant after Vav is Zayin, the 7th. 'Seven' in Scripture refers to
perfection, or completion. And it does certainly complete the first two divisions. And it
also leads to the third and final division; the 8th if you will. But it also is the last of the 8 year
sections. It begins in 1999 and goes to 2007. So this gives us exactly where we are in time.
Today we are in the 13th letter Mem, 2013.

This 7th letter Zayin is Seven Septics, or 7x7 which equals 49. And beginning in 1949
and going to 1999-2000 we get our second Jubilee. So the first two divisions total 100 years.
And, as I stated, Zayin also introduces the final division, which we may call, 'Behold He
Cometh.' But too, before we get to that point we must introduce another indicator of
time. And this involves another 'Who Cometh.'

Who Cometh

As an indicator of time, there is a king coming. The Prophet Isaiah tells us this, 'As
the days of one king, 70 years.' But how is this 'who'? The 70 years includes the
approximate length of his rule. 70 is only a symbolic guide. It may actually be 69, or
72, ect. And the 70 also includes his death.

In 1949 a king was born in Israel. And this one will come claiming to be the restoration
of the house of David. And the Jews will receive him because he promises to rebuild the
Temple. During the Feast of Tabernacles, Sept. 2015, he will proclaim the laying of the
Cornerstones on Tisha B'Av, 2016, that a day of mourning be turned to a day of rejoicing.

There is, in the Constellation Orion, a sign of this coming one. On October 21st of each
year the Orionid Meteor Shower occurs. These 'falling stars' indicate the birth of one
born in Tel Aviv, 1949.

First, understand this. There is a relationship between the Temple Mt. compound and
Orion. The angles of the 4 outer stars of Orion match the angles of the Temple Mt.
compound. And the 3 inner stars speaks of two things: 3 temples; and 3 structures sharing
the Temple Mt. in the end of days: Mosque, Dome, 3rd temple. God's number is 7. There
are 7 stars in Orion. This is a picture of the relationship between heaven and earth.

Now, this 'one' will be 66 years old when he takes power, when the 70th Week begins.
Ayin is the 16th letter. It's number value is 70, as in 70th Week. The last 7 letters,
Ayin to Tav, represent the years of the 70th. And if we add the 6 of the '16' to the age
of the coming one, we get '666'. The remaining '10' speaks of his government.

His rule will begin in 2016, with the letter Ayin. The literal meaning of Ayin is an
eye. The symbolic meaning of this letter is to 'behold.' In Revelation chapter 6, when
the 70th begins, the word 'behold', or some variation of it, occurs 6 times. The first
'behold' is the rise of the 7th king. And this is the verse just before the 70th begins,
"My flesh trembles for fear of you, and I am afraid of your judgements.' Then the
'great and terrible day of the Lord' begins.

Behold He Cometh

We now begin our conclusion with this final division of time. After the 'completion'
that Zayin brings, we begin a new way of counting. Heth, the 8th letter, is next. '8' in
Scripture refers to something new, a new beginning. One example makes this clear in the
story of the 8 souls which reestablished mankind on the earth.

So from Heth to the final letter Tav, each letter is one year. And we know this because
the final week is a 7 year period. And as I stated, the last 7 letters represent the 7
years of the 70th.

Each of these letters has a literal and a symbolic meaning. After Ayin (eye - behold)
comes Pe, which means mouth, and 'speaks' to the Two Witnesses. Tsadde comes next, and
references 'righteousness', referring then to the 144000. Qoph, meaning 'sun on the horizon, and divide'
and thus referencing time, is the middle, or divider of the 70th. Then comes Rosh,
meaning 'head', and speaks of the Anti-Christ. Shin follows, meaning 'teeth', and so to
consume, destroy. This is the work of the 8th king, the False Prophet, which comes up
from the earth, out of the Abyss at the 5th Trumpet. Finally comes Tav, and means 'a
cross, sign, covenant', and refers to the coming of Christ.

Now, these 7 only generally refer to time. They are more about events. The coming of
Christ for His saints along with the resurrection, occurs at the 7th Trumpet. Three
Scriptures confirm this. And this occurs before the true wrath of God is poured out, the
7 Bowls. The whole of the 70th is about judgement, not wrath. God's wrath is poured out
upon those who worship the Beast and receive his mark. And this mark does not come until
after the 5th Trumpet, with the rise of the 8th king. And this '8' refers to a new
beginning of the rule of the AC when he shares power with the 8th king , and 10 kings.

So, in conclusion, I am in no way setting a day or hour for the return of Christ. But I
am setting a 'season.' And He has given us signs for this season. And this season falls
with the final letter Tav, in 2022. The time is at hand! May you take these words I have
written to heart! May you reconsider what is important in life. If you have two coats, sell
one and give the money to missions. Keep only what you need.

Do you believe 119? Do you believe me? 'Perhaps', you may say, 'you are wrong.'
God has written me into His psalm. Zayin is mine! I speak His word to you. Who will
hear!

God Bless!

Michael Barnett

PS If 666 is his number, what then is his sign, or mark? 'A Star will rise in Jacob.' Place a 6
in every small triangle, and in the middle hexagon created in a drawn Star of David.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement