Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » A&E's decisions to suspend Phil Robertson

Author Topic: A&E's decisions to suspend Phil Robertson
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The picture here isn't a pretty one. Sexual perversions are like disease germs; they make a society and a nation sick. Then the land itself becomes sick and must vomit out its filthy people the way a human body vomits out poison. How tragic that people made in God's image should end up as vomit!

Wiersbe

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leviticus 18: Makes it Clear to all.......THAT!

21(ABORTION) And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
22 (GAYMONITE RIGHTS)Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
23 (PETA)Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith:

EQUALS ... DIVINE JUDGEMENT!

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. to end my call to (212) 210-9007 after the " Stop your sillyness" I said "In Jesus Name! Amen!"
(212) 210-1400 is bizzy....
Stand with PHIL!! A&E contact info Ms. Abbe Raven, CEO A&E Television Networks 235 East 45th St. New York, NY 10017 ABBE RAVEN (CEO) Abbe.Raven@aetn.com WHITNEY GOIT (SR. EVP) whitney.goit@aetn.com ROBERT DEBITETTO (EVP) robert.debitetto@aetn.com COLLEEN CONWAY (Director of Non-Fiction Programming) colleen.conway@aetn.com GENERAL EMAIL: ae.viewerrelations@aetv.com ABBE RAVEN (CEO) LINE: (212) 210-9007 GENERAL TELEPHONE: (212) 210-1400

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that Sodom and Gomorrah were politically correct in their liberal tolerance of their own LGBT community. [Frown]
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 14 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back Phil Robertson for telling the truth and taking a stand.

http://youtu.be/tmAwQigmTv4

Petition to get him back:
http://www.BackPhil.com

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 14 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the hot topic that is on everyones mind is A&E's decisions to suspend Phil Robertson from the show Duck Dynasty for his remarks on homosexuality. Of course main stream media is calling his remarks vile and loosely based on his interpretation of scripture. A&E says that they are strong supporters of the LGBT community, so with DD aside, knowing that alone is enough to make me want to boycott the network! I just can not understand how A&E is surprised by his remarks, the man along with his family from day one has told the world about his strong Biblical beliefs and that they are Christians. Phil has been very outspoken, did they seriously think he would be quiet on this on particular issue? And why should he or any other Christian? We need to be very outspoken on anything that is contrary to the Word of God, but instead, everyone wants to be politically correct instead of biblically correct, love everyone to death and tolerate ourselves out of existence! The Word of God could not be more clear on the topic of homosexuality. The Bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity is a sin (Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). Romans 1:26-27 teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin in order to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. 1 Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that homosexual “offenders” will not inherit the kingdom of God. It is okay to be tolerant until you disagree with this vile hedonistic life style choice. Homosexuals want much more than tolerance-they want endorsement! As Christians, we are not to go out of our way to offend anyone personally, but the truth is that Christianity itself is offensive. The apostle Paul references the "offense of the cross" in Galatians 5:11. The cross was an offense to the Jews because their idea of salvation was to “work the works of God” (John 6:28-29), meaning keeping the numerous burdensome Old Testament laws and rules. How Phil Robertson is just indicative how Christians are being treated and persecuted by the politically correct police to dare to stand on God's Word and speak out! This world may want to accept a vile hedonistic life style, condone all types of sin, but God's Word will never change and one thing the world better get use to, they can whine and moan over this, the cross or Christ in Christmas, but Christians aren't going anywhere until Christ returns, so the world better get over it and used to it, because until that day comes we will be a sounding brass forever proclaiming that Jesus is indeed the King of kings and the Lord of lords and will speak out against everything and anything contrary to His Word!!

Shared from: Dr Matthew Young
https://www.facebook.com/wonheart77

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement