Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Hidden News

Author Topic: Hidden News
imnotur
Community Member
Member # 11070

Icon 20 posted      Profile for imnotur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish that this kind of news could go viral, but i've actually been accused of making this up lol by some.

On a Local News Cast,a few years back, when i was in the thick of my Bible studies, they were running 2 minute excerpts, showcasing local hero's for their dedicated community contributions.

I would like to share it because i find it to be a pretty powerful witness to people in whom you may come in contact with that have absolutely no belief in life after this flesh.

So they introduce this lady who is the wife of a retired Police Chief. She requests that during the interview that they don't refer to her as a physic, a gifted person or anything other than an ordinary person.

So they walk into the den of their Condo and the walls of the room are full of thank-you placks from Police Stations and Law Enforcement Agency's from around the world including the FBI, CIA, Scotland Yard, Interpol and most all of them from places that she has never traveled to.

What ALL of these placks are for, are for her help in helping them solve hundreds of cold case murders.

When literally investigated lol as to how she does this? This is what she say;

When i look around outside, i see just as many people walking around in these shiney kind of bodies as i do normal people walking around.

From time to time one of these people in these shiney bodies approach me and just tell me a name and address, i simply write the information down and then forward the information to the corresponding local authorities.

The arrest and convictions are always successful and she has never been wrong.

Certainly something to ponder, i would think.

Peace of Mind Forever in Christ [Smile]

--------------------
GOD:Get Over Death, in and through The Christ/Messiah

The Mission for ALL human beings, born innocent of woman.

Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement