Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » How much is the blood of America? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: How much is the blood of America?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://aclj.org/planned-parenthood/dead-babies-dont-cry?fb_action_ids=603125216365679&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
quote:
41,476,523 is from the same web page.American Abortion Counter http://www.biblehelp.org/abortioncnt.htm 41,476,523 MURDERED INNOCENT UN-BORN AMERICANS x (200 millilitres of blood or 6 ˝ fluid ounces)/128 US fluid ounces = 2,106,229 Gallons of INNOCENT UNBORN AMERICAN BLOOD.

Down the drain reprocessed then back into the drinking water of the people.No longer does the blood cry up from the ground but from the very water we drink.Lev.17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:Gen.4[10] And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Toilet In Abortion Clinic Needed to be Lifted to ‘Get the Fetuses Out of the Pipes’

Well Baseball fans we told you of this happening, now heres your EVIDENCE!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/toilet-abortion-clinic-needed-be-lifted-get-fetuses-out-pipes

This image speaks volumes. Abortion supporters desperately want to keep the truth of abortion hidden.

-

They wan't ,"We the real people" to fund this and bring this unborn American blood upon our heads too!. And are trying like hell with Obomacare mandates. The stench of this is already 10 X the stench of the Jews killed by Hitlers Hate.

The Nation bleeds from the sewers to the waste treatment plants then back into the city water.
In March 20, 2008 11:34 AM I calculated just how much....

41,476,523 is from the same web page.American Abortion Counter http://www.biblehelp.org/abortioncnt.htm

41,476,523 MURDERED INNOCENT UN-BORN AMERICANS x (200 millilitres of blood or 6 ˝ fluid ounces)/128 US fluid ounces = 2,106,229 Gallons of INNOCENT UNBORN AMERICAN BLOOD.

Today's count.... 1,564,865,460 MURDERED INNOCENT UN-BORN AMERICANS x (200 milliliters of blood or 6 ˝ fluid ounces)/128 US fluid ounces =7,947,517 Gallons of INNOCENT UNBORN AMERICAN BLOOD.

Thats 5,841,288 gallons more in 6 years since Lil'O has been in the chair.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=742324465785376
What you're about to see is amazing!
I can't believe what I just saw...
Please keep this going all around the world.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEs4pD9Dn14&sns=fb
Brit Hume on the Moral Case for Defending Life

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Report Finds “Probable” Carcinogens in Every Tap Water Sample Tested
 -
One of the most important things you can do to stay healthy and feel good is stay hydrated. But in a world where so much of the water is contaminated by pollution or supplemented chemical treatments, it’s difficult to know where to get the best water. A report earlier this year from the Environmental Working Group found that tap water may not be your best bet—determining every water sample they tested, from 201 city water systems in 43 states, was contaminated with “probable human carcinogens.”

Yea its called the blood of the murdered un-born American.

March 20, 2008 11:34 AM WildB Quote
41,476,523 is from the same web page.American Abortion Counter http://www.biblehelp.org/abortioncnt.htm 41,476,523 MURDERED INNOCENT UN-BORN AMERICANS x (200 millilitres of blood or 6 ˝ fluid ounces)/128 US fluid ounces = 2,106,229 Gallons of INNOCENT UNBORN AMERICAN BLOOD.

Down the drain reprocessed then back into the drinking water of the people.No longer does the blood cry up from the ground but from the very water we drink.Lev.17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:Gen.4[10] And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground

[rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/08/19/flashback-aborted-human-fetal-cells-in-your-food-vaccines-cosmetics/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

-

Christian, Conservative, Patriot and Not Afraid of the Truth!
This is a baby inside the womb at ONLY 12 weeks. We are allowed to speak out against equal rights for all yet there is a "political correctness" that tells us to "be quiet" when speaking out against the murder of babies in the womb. How can God bless a nation that kills its own children? At CONCEPTION a baby has a soul! If abortion does not bother you than you really should question your heart. Speak out against the murder of God's precious creations! Silence is consent. Prov 31:8-"Speak up for those that cannot speak for themselves" ~EllieS

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:

Down the drain reprocessed then back into the drinking water of the people.No longer does the blood cry up from the ground but from the very water we drink.Lev.17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:Gen.4[10] And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Toilet In Abortion Clinic Needed to be Lifted to ‘Get the Fetuses Out of the Pipes’

Well Baseball fans we told you of this happening, now heres your EVIDENCE!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/toilet-abortion-clinic-needed-be-lifted-get-fetuses-out-pipes

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then why is the age of accountability set forth in the Bible?

Not all are children.

Murders and rapist blood are upon their own heads.

As to the baseball fans , remember we are watched in Heaven.

I meant no disrespect.

Ecclesiastes 10

[20] Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

--------------------
That is all.....

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To me a rapist is the one that needs to be aborted from society not the child that was conceived from this most vilest form of evil.

the rapist needs the love of Yahshua, I know first hand when my daughter was raped....my understanding of how Yahweh views all life was the reason we could not even begin to consider abortion...,

I'm not interested in what baseball fans, football fans, soccer ball fans or any other worldly game fans think...

I am only concerned with what is the heart of my Heavenly Father! He loves children and I am so glad He does not practice birth control, nor does He cause any to practice abortion in His family....

WildB you and many others need to repent of how you perceive Yahweh's Heart concerning children...

you want to judge the person that has given and received an abortion but you don't want to judge yourself for your own sin of not letting Yahweh be in control of the children Yahweh would have you bring into this world....

the main reasons the woman has an abortion is the same reason the christian family chooses to limit the number of children they have....

reasoning of abortion....

it is not convenient at this time ...
can not afford children at this time....
have all the children they want....
concerned about how having a baby would change their life...

suffer the little children come unto me Yahshua said, I agree with Him...do you?

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
Children Are a Blessing, Not an Inconvenience or a Curse

Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

If you can rightly divide the truth, you can see clearly what Yahweh thinks of birth control and abortion, they are equally evil in Yahweh's eyes...

if you can't rightly divide the truth of the scriptures I will pray for you!

Please show the baseball fans where in scripture that desire control is the same as the murder of a child conceived.

To me a rapist is the one that needs to be aborted from society not the child that was conceived from this most vilest form of evil.

--------------------
That is all.....

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Children Are a Blessing, Not an Inconvenience or a Curse

Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

If you can rightly divide the truth, you can see clearly what Yahweh thinks of birth control and abortion, they are equally evil in Yahweh's eyes...

if you can't rightly divide the truth of the scriptures I will pray for you!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Bump for those with their conscience seared with a hot iron.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 16 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"lo I knew you even in the womb" I think that answers the question of whether it is a life or not. "suffer the little children to come unto me" I think that answers whether or not they should be born, I really don't think Christ wanted them sent to him forcefully. "He who offends the least of these, offends me ( paraphrased ) I have known folks who have had abortions, and some who wanted them and were later glad they didn't go thru with it. As for me and my house, we will follow the lord...

(posted by Marvo76 from another board.)

Well said.

--------------------
That is all.....

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree so very sad...how long will God allow this murder to continue? [Frown]

I see so many sad things happening, in these 'end days' I so glad to have Jesus and His blessed hope. I do believe He is coming soon! [clap2]

PS.
WildB [Kiss] I love reading your post! They are all what I would want to say... [wave3]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 9 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is truly sad.

Very sad.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
That is all.....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement