Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The 'Signpost' up ahead: BRIDGE OUT !!!

Author Topic: The 'Signpost' up ahead: BRIDGE OUT !!!
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Captin

I mean no disrespect... I do understand that the verse refers to people and not organized religion. I am being disciple, but thank you for your offer [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaptainChurch
Advanced Member
Member # 2751

Icon 16 posted      Profile for CaptainChurch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
softtouch....your verse refers to people...the post refers to religions....e-mail me at JamesSorrell@nativeweb.net, you are in need of "discipling"....know what that means? Captain

--------------------
Captain Church

Posts: 36 | From: Stevens Point, WI | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with your prayer in Yeshua's (Jesus') Name, Amen

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray in the name of Jesus that your confusion is lifted.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

If that's true, then how do we explain this verse?

Revelation 7

14 I answered, "Sir, you know."
15 And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

--------------------

CaptainChurch
Advanced Member
Member # 2751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaptainChurch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[I was asked to explain the post].....NONE of the current world religions will survive after the "rapture", because there will be a one-world false "christianity" (one-world religion) fostered by satan, with the "anti-christ"(one-world government) playing the real Christ's part, the "false prophet" acting as the Holy Spirit (promoting the one religion), and satan playing "the father" (invisible, behind the scenes, probably). All who take the 'mark of the beast' will accept the anti-christ as the returned "messiah". BRIDGE OUT means none of the religions will cross the gap after the "rapture" into the "tribulation", and the new false christianity (accepting the "false messiah") will rise up to take all the old religion's places. This is a time when complete deception rules the earth!

--------------------
Captain Church

Posts: 36 | From: Stevens Point, WI | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure that I understand fully what it is you are trying to get a cross to us. Could you please be more clear on what you are meaning?

Thanks

Matthew

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaptainChurch
Advanced Member
Member # 2751

Icon 4 posted      Profile for CaptainChurch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ‘signpost’ up ahead: BRIDGE OUT!! [Speeding towards the wall!] > Interestingly, the human race is headed for a time when there will be a "one-world" religion (and "one-world" government). NONE of the current 'religions' [DOA-“dead on arrival”] will make it pass this 'morph-change' wall, thru to the other side of change.....except for a completely bogus "christianity".....so the issue of religious discrimination will sort of solve itself, in an odd, tragic sort of way, where deception completely rules the earth!

--------------------
Captain Church

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement