Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Possible tool for "the mark"?

Author Topic: Possible tool for "the mark"?
Christy4Christ
Advanced Member
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christy4Christ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prim,

I also found this site. I am not sure how reputable it is but I have seen this before. I have also heard something about a computer system that the government actually calls The Beast. Supposedly this is the system that will operate what is called TIA-Total Awareness Information. If anyone has ANYTHING regarding this please let me know. I am not afraid because I will die before I ever take a mark or chip or anything like that! Anyway check out this site and let me know what you think.

Human Microchips

--------------------
Matthew 5:44 - But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Posts: 454 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that the stage is almost set for the anti-christ. We as Christians, will be outta here real soon. Praise God!

Check out this link.

http://www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html

-Primo

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement