Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Illuminati- Satan's secrets discovered? Must Read..

Author Topic: Illuminati- Satan's secrets discovered? Must Read..
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tend to agree BA;

my time is limited, and i much rather study the truth, sometimes God will have us look into certain things for certain reasons...

Therefore i apprecaite the format in which SoftTouch presented her information.....

i also appreciate like A-ILLuminati's love enough of the body of Christ to warn us of a danger that has touched him in some way....

For what a mighty God YaHWeH we serve, and the life He gave us found in HIS son Yahshua [Jesus]..amen

Keep up the good work saints..

[thumbsup2]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 6 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anti-Illumaniti, and anyone else who wants to find out more about these organizations and what their agenda is, check out the following links. I too have been doing a lot of reading up on what's happening and who's pulling the strings... very eye opening indeed!

FREEMASONRY AND THE NEW AGE WORLD RELIGION, by Dick Smith
http://eddecker.com/freemasonry/fmnewage.htm

Freemasonry
http://contenderministries.org/freemason/comparison.php

Illuminati (An article on a woman who defected from “The Order”)
http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm

The Illuminati: Who controls the monies. by Myron Fagan
http://www.survivalistskills.com/ILLUMIN.HTM

The Bilderberger Group
http://nexusmagazine.com//Bilderbergers.html

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTheeArchAngel
Community Member
Member # 2646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTheeArchAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Message to Anti-Illuminati: Dont let any negitive post stop you from sharing that info with christians.I also study such things and much more.What is the bigest concern is that those societies are told to go into all of the different churches to become members,decons and pastors.Its good that they should hear the word of God but,its not good for them to take control of the churches.Correct doctrine is important to any true christian and we the christian community are devided one against the other over what is correct doctrine.If any christian wants to really know what the truth is,they should prepare to dig deep.The hellenistic Jews were a secret society; and they were the ones who had jesus murdered.The hellenistic jews were the ones who were in control of the temple at that time.The true jewish believers were force out of the temple to go live in the desert about 167 B.C.; latter on they were know as the Essenes.
Posts: 20 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe. yeah, it's just a bunch of psychos. the antichrist can't TOUCH God though. Jesus WILL beat their ***
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest with you, Anti-Illuminati, while I can appreciate your concern, I am fully convinced that the Devil is the Devil, even by just looking at the ordinary world, and I am further convinced that I can make better use of my time by now reading voraciously about all things pertaining to the LORD and His Son and the Holy Spirit, rather than rehearsing, in even more gory detail after detail, what I already know from simple sight.

But God bless you, and thanks for being with us on this MB.

[Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Illuminati
Member # 2602

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Anti-Illuminati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have recently found some very interesting and shocking information. This information of the secret organization "Illuminati" stunned me and I immediately felt obligated as a Christian to share it with my brothers and sisters in Christ. If someone were to tell me that they had discovered a secret organization that ruled the world and expected me to believe that, I would laugh in their faces. That is why I'm going to try as hard as I can to convince you to see the truth because I beleive that this is the most important information that a christian could possibly have, because it is the only thing we have to uncover Satan's plot. It is a piece of satanic literature and is considered by some to have been written by the devil himself. They called it the "Master Plan" and was discovered in 1785 on the chest of a courier en route to an Illuminati meeting who had been struck by lightning. To prove to you that this plan is real, a copy of it was purchased by the British museum(so it IS DOCUMENTED HISTORY!). Now to convince you that this is real I want you to take out a U.S Dollar Bill and flip to the backside. On the left you will find a pyramid with an eye above it, this eye has light rays extending from it. The light rays stand for Illuminati(which is another term for Satan,Lucifier,or the devil, or the angel of light who was cast into hell by God) ). Illuminati comes from the Latin term which means illuminate(lumen means light). There are Thirteen steps on the pyramid. Below the pyramid there are the words Novus Ordo Seclorum(Latin for New Secular Order)(Secular means non-religious order in an age)others interpret it as New order of the ages). If you look at the eagle on the right you will see it is holding thirteen arrows, in the other hand thirteen leaves,and above the eagle there are Thirteen stars that are in the form of the STAR OF DAVID! You're probably thinking that it's logical for there to be thirteen becuase there were thirteen colonies. But ask yourself why thirteen? Because according to the "Master Plan" they found in 1785 Illuminati was around for twenty centuries which would make it far older than the U.S. Now considering the fact that the name of this organization is another name for the devil I think that you will find it very important look into this. This organization runs the media completely and its main tactics are force-make believe(powerful deception), division among peoples, war, violence, promises of freedom and liberalization and all other forms of evil. They are playing us( the entire world) like puppets. They're basically the angels of satan in an organization. Now that I have given you a very very very small amount of information about the organization I would think that you would really want to read more about it so I am giving you a couple of links to look at. If you are skeptic still and you don't believe me than that is good. I do not want you to take my word for it and if you don't take the word of the sites than PLEEEASE I URGE you to reasearch further! The things you will discover will leave you mindboggled. Please do not spit on this and discard it like a normal ""conspiracy theory"" it is truly real I have looked into it over and over again and I have found that various sources and people have confirmed it to be real, such as George Washington himself acknowledged it's existence but claimed that it did not take control of the U.S( which was a lie)Henry Ford was asked about it in 1921 and said that everything in the "Master Plan" has come true, is coming true, and will come true unless the adversaries are killed and this was published in the Arizona Sun newspaper, other countless names like heads of commerce have acknowleged it's existence. With that small amount of information being said I urge you to look at these links and do you're own research, and don't forget to research freemasonry, 50 out of 55 of our countries founders were freemasonists. Do not forget that the "Master Plan" is confusing at times and has complex literature and was written sometime in the 1700's but was divised over twenty centuries so it might be kind of hard to understand, if you have really good reading comprehension and vocabulary it should be no problem ,but if you don't then ask GOD to help you understand and piece together the meanings, if you don't understand a sentence the first time read it again you will figure out what it means. You will see that everything from taking GOD out of the schools and public places, to terrorism and "Operation Iraqi (FREEDOM)" are written in the master plan. Here are the links:

http://www.rense.com/general31/satanic.htm
Adam Weishaupt was not born in 1773 like the skeptic's response at the bottom of this that page said. He was born in 1748 and that's FACT.

http://www.maxexchange.com/illuminati/the_master_plan.htm

I hope you all look into it deeper than these two pages. Please respond with your opinions and may GOD bless you all!!

Chris

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement