Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Annihilation of New York on Feb 2nd?

Author Topic: Annihilation of New York on Feb 2nd?
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I doubt that they have the means to do that but we are to fear no flesh , us being children of GOD!!!

[Roll Eyes]

Yes, that's what I said.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KJV MAN
Advanced Member
Member # 1905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KJV MAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trafield:
It's not February, but someone could still be trying to come over here with something like a suitcase nuke or something so they could get it in place. [1zhelp]

Of course, the Lord commands us not to be worried or anxious about anything. And he is in control!
[clap2]

I doubt that they have the means to do that but we are to fear no flesh , us being children of GOD!!!
However people need to realize that threats are present and better reason to have salvation through JESUS CHRIST!!! Always be ready and prepared to meet GOD!!!

--------------------
BIBLE-Basic Instuctions Before Leaving Earth!!!!

Posts: 81 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[biglaugha] [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[zzzzzz]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fortunately this is a leap year, so that February will still have 28 days even after Allah has obliterated February 2. [updown]

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

Paula
Advanced Member
Member # 551

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Paula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debka.com is an Israeli Zionist website which is considered about 80% reliable, although at times tabloid-like. To their merit, shortly after 911, about three weeks before the U.S. struck Afghanistan, Debka was the only news source to accurately report that U.S. oil tankers had already reached the region in preparation for the strike.
Posts: 90 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

It's not February, but someone could still be trying to come over here with something like a suitcase nuke or something so they could get it in place. [1zhelp]

Of course, the Lord commands us not to be worried or anxious about anything. And he is in control!
[clap2]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trafield:
Softtouch,
I was watching FoxNews today and noticed that the US keeps denying access to certain foreign planes.
Perhaps there was something to that Debka report after all. [Eek!]

I was wondering about that too, but it's not February yet...???? Better to be Safe then sorry I guess! [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Softtouch,
I was watching FoxNews today and noticed that the US keeps denying access to certain foreign planes.
Perhaps there was something to that Debka report after all. [Eek!]

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First ive heard of site, but will check it out..

Thanks

barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Thanks, Softouch. Yeah, I am very familiar with Debka.
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Hi Tra [Smile]

The original story comes from http://debka.com/index.php

I've heard good and bad things about this organization. I believe they're based in Israel? It's a Jewish website, but they have very current info and often info you won't find on other sources.

I've heard other reports about the beginning of Feburary as being a target date for terrorism, but I can't remember right now what the sources were.

--------------------

Trafield
unregistered

This sounds like a hoax and a rumor, but I am curious if anyone knows if February 2 is a significant date for Muslims.
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

I found this posted on Eastwood’s Message board:

Here's the beginning of archived info - the original debka.com headline and article:

Italy’s Il Giornale reports from Washington: Al Qaeda publishes new threat to “annihilate New York” on February 2. Read more in box below Paper cites purported al Qaeda video clip threatening nuclear attack on city, claims FBI removed website carrying video clip. Authenticity of clip and web site has not been officially confirmed
Italian Il Giornale: Al Qaeda Threatens to Nuke New York on February 2

31 December
The banner headline spread across the front page of Il Giornale, the respected Milan daily reads:
“Al Qaeda: We will destroy New York within 35 days. Threat on the Internet. Countdown begins.”
The threat was contained in a video clip featured on a web site associated with the fundamentalist terror group. It announced al Qaeda plans to destroy New York in a nuclear blast on February 2. Il Giornale claims the FBI blocked and removed the web site.

The video clip showed three possible scenarios: 1. A bomb or giant fireball from the skies that will cover the metropolis with a radioactive cloud. 2. A storm of radioactive clouds that will topple skyscrapers one by one, along with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. 3. An explosion on board a charter aircraft that will cause a radioactive cloud to spread over the city.

The video clip was accompanied by large, red-lettered Arabic captions saying: “If God wills it, the end of America is near.”

DEBKAfile’s counter-terrorism sources say they cannot verify the authorship or gauge the seriousness of the threat because the Internet site is no longer accessible. But the report appeared in a newspaper widely viewed as the flagship of Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi. Such reports - even if not authenticated - tend to contribute to the mounting sense of alarm generated by “Orange Alert” in America and other Western countries.

It comes against the backdrop of appeals to New Year revelers to stay away from the traditional New Year’s Eve celebrations in Times Square, Rome’s St. Peter’s Square, Moscow’s Red Square and London’s Trafalgar Square – or even Disney World and the Las Vegas Strip. All these sites are surrounded by heavy security.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement