Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » An Overview of the New World Order and One World Religion

Author Topic: An Overview of the New World Order and One World Religion
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY MY SISTER!!! [wave3]

It's Good to see you here!!! I can't remember everything I read in the Left Behind series, but this seems to be the real McCoy!

Freaky Yes, but I think it's really important that we understand what's going on so we're not "taken in" and we can hopefully show others the TRUTH of Jesus and the Bible, especially since all this stuff is fulfilling prophecy! [youpi]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blow away
Member # 2389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blow away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sis........this "One World Religion" stuff reminds me
of the Left Behind books. In that series that's what happens.......really spooky stuff.
But that's o.k........nothing can beat our God--AMEN!!
[clap2] .......YEAH!!!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the Illuminati and Freemasons are major players of the enemy in the end-times one world government.

Now I ask,
how many of our mainline denominational churches are actually ruled over by the Freemasons?
How many denominations have doctrine free from masonic/demonic influence?
How many local "deacon boards" are controled by a majority of Freemasons on the board?
Will your denomination take a public stand and denounce the Freemasons?
Does your denomination have by-laws against members also being members of "secret orginizations"?
If your denomination has such ordinances, are they inforced?

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 2 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Overview of the New World Order and One World Religion

Is there Really a plan for a New World Order and One World Religion that we’re totally unaware of? Yes, there is! Check out these various links and read for yourselves.

http://www.survivalistskills.com/ILLUMIN.HTM
A Satanic Plot for a One World Government - The World Conspirators: the Illuminati: Who controls the monies. by Myron Fagan

http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm
A Young Woman who “Defected” from the Illuminati Order tells her story and what she personally knows of “The Order”

How Religion is Factored Into All Of This:

http://eddecker.com/freemasonry/fmnewage.htm
FREEMASONRY AND THE NEW AGE WORLD RELIGION, by Dick Smith

(An ‘snipped’ found close to the bottom)

MASONRY IS THE CORE OF THE NEW AGE WORLD RELIGION
Alice Bailey finally gives away the big secret:

"[T]he Christ and the Masters are occupied with the task of preparing for the restoration of the Mysteries. This restoration will fall into three phases and will cover and include in its symbolism all phases of human unfoldment. The story of mankind will be pictorialised. These three phases correspond broadly and in a general sense to the three degrees of the Blue Lodge in Masonry. The analogy is not entirely accurate, owing to the unavoidable degeneracy of Masonry, but with the restoration of the Mysteries, Masonry will come into its own... [The ritual of the Master Mason Degree] will be objectively staged and the general public will recognize it as the major rite and ritual of the new religious institution of the period. This is the stage where the forces of resurrection are active, when the Lord is with His people and the Christ has returned to earth." (Alice A. Bailey, EH, pp. 574-5).

There you have it. I don't know how it could be any clearer. We've looked in detail at the Mystery Religions of ancient days. We've heard from the top Masonic authorities and the top New Age authorities who have agreed that Freemasonry is the repository of the Mysteries and that a New Age World Religion is being forged based on these Mysteries.

http://www.watchman.org/profile/bailypro.htm
A Bio on Alice Bailey

Founder of: Lucis Trust, and the Lucis Trust Publishing Co., 1922; the Arcane School, 1923; World Goodwill, 1932.

Official Publications: The Great Invocation (common prayer) and twenty-four other works published in 50 languages by the Lucis Trust Publishing Company.

Organizational Structure: Lucis Trust has over 6,000 active members with headquarters located in the United States, Germany, Great Britain, Holland, and Switzerland.

Other Names: Lucifer Trust (original name of Lucis Trust).

HISTORY

On June 30, 1895 at the age of fifteen, Alice Bateman had a memorable experience. "I was sitting in the drawing room reading. The door opened and in walked a tall man dressed in European clothes...but with a tall turban on his head.... He told me there was some work that it was planned that I could do in the world but that it would entail my changing my disposition very considerably;"1 In 1915, Alice met two English women living in Pacific Grove, California, who introduced her to Theosophy and Helena Blavatsky. Through her studies of Blavatsky's Secret Doctrines, she realized the man she met at age 15 was Master KH (Koot Hoomi). "I discovered that he was not the Master Jesus, as I had naturally suspected....I have worked for Him, ever since I was fifteen years old and I am now one of the superior disciples of his group¾or as it is called esoterically¾in his ashram."2

In 1917, Alice moved to Hollywood to be near the headquarters of the Theosophical Society at Krotona. Her first job at the center was as a vegetarian cook, scrubbing the bottom of garbage pails. A divorce from Walter Evans was soon followed by marriage to Foster Bailey, a lawyer who devoted his life to ancient wisdom.3 In the fall of 1919 Alice had an encounter with still another Master, who guided her for thirty years. By 1922, Bailey started the Lucis Trust Publishing Company, in 1923, the Arcane School, and by 1932, the World Goodwill. Between the years 1919 and 1949, she produced twenty-four books, including an autobiography; nineteen of these books were supposed to have been written by her Tibetan Master, DK (Djwhal Khul).

Regarding Master DK's communications, Alice Bailey comments, "I remain in full control of my senses of perception.... I simply listen and take down the words that I hear and register the thoughts which are dropped one by one into my brain.... I have never changed anything that the Tibetan has ever given to me.... I do not always understand what is given. I do not always agree. But I record it all honestly and then discover it does make sense and evokes intuitive response."4

Alice Bailey spent the majority of her years working out what she referred to as "The Plan." As a result of her works, many other groups have been birthed or influenced. Some of these groups are: the Church Universal and Triumphant, the Tara Center, and the Robert Muller School, to name a few. They continue to promulgate Alice Bailey's message of "world peace," the divinity of all mankind, the unity of all religions, and service to mankind. This once devoted Sunday School teacher and missionary worker was finally renowned as a prolific author of occult writings, and the mother, some would say, of the modern form of the New Age Movement.

Lucis Trust Publishing Company

The word "Lucis" comes directly from the name Lucifer, which means "the one who brings light," or, "light bearer." Webster's New Twenty-first Century Dictionary says: "Lucifer: light bringing, Satan, as especially the leader of the revolt of the angels before his fall." Not surprisingly, Lucis Trust's first name was Lucifer Trust, but was later changed due to controversy.5 The purpose of Lucis Trust is the establishing of a "New World Order." Lucis Trust's teachings have been translated into fifty languages. They have also published a "common prayer," formally called "The Great Invocation." Under the facade of love and goodwill, this dangerous New Age Organization lures many to the philosophy and doctrines of the occult. Today it has over 6,000 active members, with headquarters located in the United States, Germany, Great Britain, Holland and Switzerland.

The Arcane School

Headquartered in New York, with centers also in Europe, the school's graduates have frequently become leaders in the New Age Movement. They form a part of what they call The New Group of World Servers, men and women working in all walks of life, preparing the world for the New Age. Bailey described the Arcane School as "non-sectarian, non-political, but deeply international in its thinking. Service is its keynote. Its members can work in any sect and any political party provided that they remember that all paths lead to God and that the welfare of the one humanity governs all their thinking. Above everything else, ...a student is taught that the souls of men are one....It is a school wherein true occult obedience is developed....They are taught... prompt obedience to the dictates of their own soul. As the voice of that soul gets increasingly familiar it will eventually make them members of the Kingdom of God and bring them face to face with Christ."6

World Goodwill

World Goodwill is an organization that claims to be preparing the way for a one-world religion and a one-world government. World Goodwill works closely with the United Nations. It maintains headquarters in the cities of New York, London and Geneva. The group publishes literature as well as conducts symposiums related to its goals, which are consistent with those of Lucis Trust. Much of its public literature shows no signs of its occultic background nature, making it the perfect vehicle for attracting into its New Age influence people who would reject overtly religious or occult philosophy.

http://www.letusreason.org/Nam4.htm
A Very Well put together overview of New Age’ism’

“The New Age Movement is both a religious and a social movement. Western culture has currently experienced a new paradigm, a spiritual and sociological shift; iIt is a religious world-view that is hostile to Christianity. It's multi-faceted and has the ability to synthesize mystical religions and world religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, and Occultism. The only religion that cannot be conglomerated into its unity is orthodox Christianity. It is the theosophy that has been practiced and hoped for by occultists for centuries. “A general convergence of religions upon a universal Christ who fundamentally satisfies them all: that seems to me the only possible conversion of the world, and the only form in which a religion of the future can be conceived.” (PIERRE TEILHARD DE CHARDIN CHRISTIANITY AND EVOLUTION P.130)”….

(There is MUCH More on the website)

http://www.vvm.com/~ctomlin/a96.htm
United Nations Set to Impose "One World Religion"

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/ecumen01.html
Modern Ecumenical Movement (and in-depth look at Apostate Christian and various other movements worldwide)

http://www.bible-prophecy.com/religions.htm
Lists Many articles, and links to the full articles, about united religions in the news (current and past years).

The Governmental Side of it all:

http://www.survivalistskills.com/TRAGEDY.HTM
'Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time', by Carroll Quigley

Quigley's amazing 1966 book was intended to persuade trade union leaders,editors, politicians at every level, business people, and other inluential individuals throughout society, that the coming New World Order would ultimately be an accomplished fact - that nationalism was a 'tragedy' and that 'internationalism' was the world's only hope of peace and prosperity. He sought to show how irresistable this result was by recounting, in detail, how much the secretive and powerful elite group, of which he was a member, had already achieved toward that end.

Since national sovereignty, and therefore patriotism, would soon be outmoded concepts, he iwas indirectly appealing to these 'opinion leaders' to throw in their lot with the globalsts.

Quotes from the political and financial elite which confirm the planned New World Order:

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will...". - Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati. (1776??)

"The Council on Foreign Relations, another member of the international complex, financed by the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations, overwhelmingly propagandizes the globalist concept. This organization became virtually an agency of the government when World War II broke out. The Rockefeller Foundation had started and financed certain studies known as The War and Peace Studies, manned largely by associates of the Council; the State Department, in due course, took these Studies over, retaining the major personnel which the Council on Foreign Relations had supplied." - Rene A. Wormser, Chief Counsel to the Reece Committee

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom, 1913.

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." - Winston Churchill, reported in the London press, in l922.

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it by conquest or consent." - statement by Council on Foreign Relations member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950.

"The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the oldfashioned frontal assault." - CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April l974 issue of the CFR's journal, Foreign Affairs.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control...Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976.

"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long." - President George Bush, speaking of Saddam Hussein, January, 1991.
"The world can therefore seize the opportunity [the 1991 Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind." - President George Bush, 1991.
There is Much more information on this page. I just put some quotes of interest here.

http://www.survivalistskills.com/ROBISON.HTM
Proofs of a Conspiracy Against all the Religions and Governments of Europe Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies.

Collected from Good Authorities by John Robison, A.M. Professor of Natural Philosophy, and Secretary to the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Fourth edition 1798. [out of copyright - reproduce at will]

(This is a very long (Historical) article, but once you read it, you’ll never look at History the same way again!)

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/
The following are only “exerpts” from the Introduction link… there is MUCH information on this site regarding Who these “Elite” families are who control the events in the world, and traces their history.

“In short the Illuminati are generational Satanic bloodlines which have gained the most power. A generational Satanist described the Illuminati as "Satan’s elite."…

“Long ago in the dark unwritten pages of human history, powerful kings discovered how they could control other men by torture, magical practices, wars, politics, religion and interest taking. These elite families designed strategies and tactics to perpetuate their occult practices. Layers upon layers of secrecy have hidden these families from the profane masses, but many an author has touched upon their existence. I began my research when I began to get first hand reports from very informed people that an elite group did rule the world. My research into Satan’s hierarchy went fast because of my skills as a researcher and because I knew from the beginning from my informants about the reality of what I was investigating.”…

“One of the bloodlines goes back to Babylon and are descendent from Nimrod. Down through the years the occult world has remained hidden from the history books. (Publishing and education have been controlled privileges.) They have ruled behind the scenes. The Mystery Religions each had their secret councils which ruled them, and these councils themselves came under the guidance of a secret supreme Grand Council or Governing Body. The Mystery Religions in turn ruled the masses and the political leaders. When I first began investigating the Illuminati a clear picture developed that the history books were doctored, and that great power was concentrated in the hands of oligarchies around the world. But who were these powerful people? I have been repeatedly asked, "If there is a conspiracy who are the conspirators?" That is what this book is about. The history books are full of information about the elites and the masses. Interestingly, upon very close scrutiny and examination the investigator finds that the elite have perpetuated their power for centuries, and have worked hand in glove with other elites to control the masses.”…

See this site by the link provided above to research this information more thoroughly.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement