Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » THE GREAT WAR OF TODAY

Author Topic: THE GREAT WAR OF TODAY
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Enemy is a Slick one! He's done this in about every major religion... caused a group of radicals to kill in the name of their religion or god... that has made it easier for the world to see "religion" as a bad thing and anyone who is connected with a "religion" as a "hater" or "intolerant." (He did it to our's a few times!) It's not too hard to see why so many people have turned to the "New Age" beliefs, and why there's such a call to have a "United Religions Initiative" [Frown]

I can't count the times I've heard "look what was done in the name of Christ" and no one wants to hear that the folks who did those awful things were Not Of Christ at all. [Confused]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world does one reconcille killing Christians and Moslems in the name of hinduism?
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SoftTouch says
quote:
But remember too, it's not just Islam... there are numerous counterfit religions out there (all headed by the Enemy)
True. Right now in India, there is a fundamentalist army of Hindus who are organized to kill both Christians AND Islamics, and want the country to be renamed Hindustan (and reserved for Hindus).

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RioLion
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Softouch - I examined those websites you listed on the Illuminati, Masons and FreeMasons and concluded that much of that stuff is found on most stable floors.

There has been people writing this kind of stuff for years, and when you try to track it down, it is something that runs down one hole into another - notta scratch of substantiating evidence.

1 Timothy 4:7 But reject profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness.

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only do we know who's going to win (and already has [Wink] ) but Praise God we're on the Right Side! [hyper]

But remember too, it's not just Islam... there are numerous counterfit religions out there (all headed by the Enemy) including one's which claim to be christian and believe in Jesus (although not as the Son of God but as a teacher or prophet! [Frown] )

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is indeed the last great war. Few people like to admit that it is a religious war, especially not secular people. When I talk in terms like Christian England being in possession of Islamic Egypt and Nubia for 150 years, or talking about Christian American soldiers being in Islamic Iraq, they say I am needlessly creating and emphasizing divisions.

But it is nonetheless the truth; Islam was set up by the Devil as his flimsy counterfeit religion to counter the kingdom of God which belongs to the LORD YHWH of Israel and to His Son Yeshua-Jesus. And it is a real fight, not just some words on paper.

Thank God I know who is going to win in the end.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Actually what Mr. Kranch said is only partially true... yes, we're fighting terrorists, but it's not just radical islam... it's Satan and his hoard. This war we are in is much deeper then we see on the television and encompases much more then the so-called political realities of the day or of religion vs. religion or region vs. region. This war is between Satan and God and we are the prize.

The rulers of this world (human rulers that is) are the one's calling the shots. They have it all planned out (according to Satan's will)... they will bring us to the brink of total destruction through economic ruin and warfare (no matter who's at war... eventually it will be everyone). There are a powerful few who pull the strings of the world for their 'god' to bring about this one world government and the AC. They are known as the Illumaniti. They have orchastrated the United Nations, the United Religions Initiative, are in control in every major nation on earth, and even in our churches. Our duty as Children of the Living God is to reach eveyone one we can for Yeshua (Jesus!). The time grows very short.

I don't know how many people in here know this? But here are some links you can check out for yourselves... Just remember, GOD IS In Control [Smile]

http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm

http://www.tribulationalinstitute.com/illuminati.htm

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

I first learned about the Illuminati, Masons and FreeMasons through Gary Kah’s book (New World Religion), however, I never knew to what extent they were involved in history or current events until I started searching it out on the internet. I really want to read Kah's first book "En Route to Global Occupation" - I understand it's all about this subject. Some folks might call this just another conspiracy theory, but it makes sense. The Bible tells us that these things will happen… it only makes sense that the Enemy has his own band of followers who have meticulously planned for and are implementing these plans to bring these things about.

I hope this information stirs all sleeping Believers to action! I know it’s profoundly affected me! I’m definitely awake now!

--------------------

In The Faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1334

Icon 14 posted      Profile for In The Faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, Mr Kranch, they said Christ was nuts too. He was simply telling the truth... as you are here.
Look up!! Your redemption is near.

I NEVER hear the churches preaching on endtimes and what we need to do to be ready. How sad.

Thank you, sir, for posting this.
May I put it on my website?

--------------------
Don't look at how big the giant is,
Look at how big God is!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Kranch
Member # 2365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Kranch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Hopelessness! Hopelessness! Sheer hopelessness! The world lies in utter hopelessness, and our pulpits are silent. Hopelessness? Spiritual hopelessness! Three words can explain our situation of today: cesspool of immorality.

Truth! Today, we are so far form the truth that we could be likened to blind bats seeking for light. And our pulpits are ever so silent. Do not those who stand in our pulpits know who the Truth is and where the truth can be found? Don't blame it on the cemeteries, ah, the seminaries. The would-be preachers have eyes to see; they have Bibles!

One of our recent presidents said, Islam is a good religion. He probably would have been more correct if he would have said most of the Muslim people are basically good. In the expository statements above regarding the Islamic religion, there are really only two kinds of good: good for nothing and good for _______. You can supply your own expletive. I'm in deep enough trouble already! So what? What can the Muslims do to a 88 year old man? As I get up each morning, it takes me about two hours to determine whether I am half dead or half alive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me that a good undertaker couldn't take care of . I've already fulfilled my legacy in this life: to be Christ's bond slave. It also would be nice to be one of His martyrs.

This discussion leads us to another precept--today the free nations are in a war--a religious war, the Islamic nations against the rest of the world. How is this war being fought? Conventional warfare? Never! The terrorist elements have as much chance of winning a conventional war against the great non-Muslim nations of the world as a snowball has of survival in hell fire. They use a system which involves minimal investments: human bombs, time bombs, explosives placed in strategic locations and then exploded from a position of relative safety, and not to mention their future use of weapons of mass destruction.

I know there are liberal minds out there that will declare that I belong in a "nut house." Nevertheless, it doesn't take much of a mind to figure out that we are currently in a religious war. In the September eleventh event, who were the 19 in the four commercial airliners that wrecked havoc upon our nation? They were all Muslims, and 16 of them were from Saudi Arabia. Who are those in Iraq today that are committing all of the terrorist attacks? Radical Islamic elements! And who are they in Israel who are committing all of the unprovoked attacks against the Jews? You know the answer!

Posts: 2 | From: Sanford, FL 32771 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement