Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » New Age and a list of the Players in the NWO

Author Topic: New Age and a list of the Players in the NWO
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi BecauseHELives [Smile]

I see you've been doing your homework too [Wink]

Did you check out the other thread I started here: An Overview of the New World Order and One World Religion

It's all about alot of those same organizations.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good info and resources, thanks

Deception

That is what Satan is all about.

Some other things that go hand and hand with the New Age Doctrine’s.

“The New World Order”
“The Illuminati”
“The Masonic Lodge”
“The Knights of Columbus”
“The United Nations”
“The Bilderbergers”
“The Trilateralist ”
“The CFR ( Council on Foreign Relation) ”

and President George Bush immediately comes to mind.

Some say our President is a Christian, I say a tree is known by its fruit.

Many will say to Yashua in that day Lord, Lord but Yashua will answer depart from me I never new you.

The New World Order
... In the 1980 US presidential election, the Trilateralist backed two candidates, George
Bush and John Anderson, who are both members of the Trilateral Commission ...

The Trilateral Commission, what are these guys up to?
(Yes, Clinton is a Trilateralist too. Coincidence? ... On top of that,
third-party candidate John B. Anderson was a Trilateralist too. ...

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Paula, you don't know how timely your post was for me! I was questioning the 'wisdom' of researching the information I've been researching and just about a half hour ago asked God to please tell me if it is real and if I should be doing this? I honestly believe your post is His answer to me [Smile]

I'll pray for your Nephew (I may not know who he is, but God does!) As for the church you talked about... it sounds like they teach the old "Gnostic" stuff (which is nowdays called New Age. There's nothing new about it, it's the ancient mystery religion stuff... the original lie of the Enemy)... the Apostles had a lot of trouble with false disciples teaching this stuff to their followers too. I don't understand how a "Pastor" could believe such things??? Especially if he's read the Bible at all! But then again I've found some amazing stuff in my research that just blows me away.. how easy it is for some to be led astray.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paula
Advanced Member
Member # 551

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Paula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
quote:
Originally posted by HuggyBear:
Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said to the woman, You shall not surely die,
Genesis 3:5 for God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as God, knowing good and evil.
The "New Age" is simply the same old lie that the serpent told the woman "an you shall be as God".

Ain't that the truth! What's frustrating is that you can show people who are into this New Age stuff the truth from the Bible and they still don't get it?!?!

I just feel it's important for us as Believers in Jesus to know the deceptions that are going on out there so we better understand how to try and communicate the Truth to the folks who've fallen for these dilusions... But I don't think I've been very sucessful at it [Frown] But who knows... God is the one who's responsible for opening eyes, not me [Smile] [clap2]

My sister's oldest boy fell into New Age hokum while attending college in San Diego at the age of 18, even though he was raised in the Christian faith. He got involved with some people who were into 'spiritual' practices such as Shamanism and Eastern meditation. He is now 32, and is totally against Christian principles and beliefs. Over the years, many of us have tried talking to him to turn him back around, but to no avail. But we still pray and keep trying.

So the New Age movement is not as harmless as some people would like to believe; it leads people away from Christ, and it's often very difficult for them to come back. There's a woman in my church who used to be a New Ager. She often tells her story about how she quit practicing because of a very unpleasant and frightening experience she had while meditating with a New Age healer. She eventually came back and re-dedicated her life to Christ, but it didn't come without a spiritual struggle.

We can't warn people often enough about the dangers of New Age beliefs. Anyone can fall prey to this deception, even Christians. I've often wondered about a church in my area that calls itself the 'New Age Christian Church'. How can that be? The two faiths are so different from each another, if not contradictory. They also use words like Lighthouse, Summit, New Thought, etc. in their church names, but they all promote the same basic philosophy.

I would like to express my thanks, and may the Lord bless you for all the work and research you've done on this subject. I will pass it along to my nephew.

Posts: 90 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blow away
Member # 2389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blow away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOA....sis, that's a lot to take in on one reading!! [Eek!]
But very informative and VERY interesting.......not to
mention a little--if not a lot--scary!!
Thanks for the links, I'll check 'em out sometime..
Peace my Sister......

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by HuggyBear:
Genesis 3:5 for God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as God, knowing good and evil.
The "New Age" is simply the same old lie that the serpent told the woman "an you shall be as God".

Ain't that the truth! What's frustrating is that you can show people who are into this New Age stuff the truth from the Bible and they still don't get it?!?!

I just feel it's important for us as Believers in Jesus to know the deceptions that are going on out there so we better understand how to try and communicate the Truth to the folks who've fallen for these dilusions... But I don't think I've been very sucessful at it [Frown] But who knows... God is the one who's responsible for opening eyes, not me [Smile] [clap2]

--------------------

HuggyBear
Advanced Member
Member # 2195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HuggyBear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
(1Corinthians 13:13) Right now three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Posts: 32 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

New Age Teaching and It’s Agenda and The Major Players of the New World Order.

Why should we as Christians concern ourselves with learning about these various things? I think the “Mission Statement” on Gary Kah’s website says it best: http://www.garykah.org/html/hftwf.html

“To inform and motivate the church... instilling in Christians a sense of urgency about sharing the Gospel of Christ, while challenging them to a higher level of commitment and discernment .

To reach non-Christians ... providing undeniable evidence, through current events and recent scientific findings, that the Bible is in fact true and that Jesus Christ is the only real "Hope for the World ".

To expose those activities and organizations which are working to undermine American freedoms, are threatening traditional Christian values, or are advancing an occultic New Age/One World agenda.”

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/newage01.html

Seven Major Teachings of the New Age (and the Christian Answer to them)

See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ. - Colossians 2:8

New Age is not new ... it is a modern revival of ancient religious traditions, along with a potpourri of influences: Eastern mysticism, modern philosophy and psychology, science and science fiction, and the counterculture of the 50s and 60s. "... So here we are in the New Age, a combination of spirituality and superstition, fad and farce, about which the only thing certain is that it is not new. Nobody seems to know exactly where the term came from, but it has been around for several decades or more, and many elements of the New Age, like faith healing, fortune-telling and transmigration of souls, go back for centuries." [Otto Friedrich, "New Age Harmonies," TIME, Dec. 7, 1987.]

Despite its popularity, the New Age is hard to define. It includes a variety of beliefs, fads, and rituals. It seems to be a marriage of Science & Easternism Cult-religious organizations and can be a mixture of Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Spiritualism such as, Church Universal & Triumphant (Elizabeth Clare Prophet). Some New Agers subscribe to some parts, some to others.

It is a religious movement that is centered in SELF- all you need is within - with no defined order of sin, repentance or salvation! You become your own god! The people worship the god of forces and promote The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Jesus was not and is not the only Christ, nor is he God.

Some may think that everyone means the same thing when they say "Christ." Christians see the one and only begotten Son of God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Many New Age writers on the other hand refer to a Christ spirit. They believe there have been many Christ, Jesus being only one of many.

New Age prophetess Alice Bailey and author of many occult books, including The Reappearance of The Christ, describes the "Avatar of Synthesis," who she says is a "close Associate" of "the Christ." She says: "He works under the great natural Law of Synthesis, producing at-one-ment, unification and fusion. His function (in unison with the energy of Christ) is to generate spiritual will in humanity, the will-to good.

The New Ager understands Christ as a reincarnated avatar, Messiah, or messenger sent from the 'hierarchy' to give the living on earth spiritually advanced revelation. The New Age accepts that Buddha, Mohammed, Confucius, Jesus, and many others were 'Christ'.

The Baha'i World Faith claims to be in perfect harmony with the Christian Faith yet see the historical Jesus as only one of several manifestations of Christ on equal ground as Abraham, Moses, Krishna, Zoroastrian, Budda, Mohammed, the Bab, and their founder: Baha'u'llah.

"God" is impersonal, cosmic, a God of energy forces.

All things, including man, constitute, the ONE - called Universal Mind, The Source, Universal Self, Cosmic Consciousness, Universal Presence, or The Force" - your Inner Voice, Higher Self, or Intuition. " God is an impersonal energy; force, immanent in all things (including man). God can be referred to either as she or he, mother or father, god or goddess. Do not be deceived! New Agers do not mean God or Jesus Christ of the Bible. Most New Age teachers hold that Mother Earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars, indeed all of Nature can be worshipped as God.

Man is himself God, for he consists of and is the creator of "the forces." Man already exercises the powers inherent in his divinity and needs only to awaken to this fact.

New Ageism embraces supernaturalism, but ascribes it to the creature, not the Creator (as in Romans 1:22-24). They flaunt the "I am God" concept as it naturally appeals to man's ego and thirst for power, an appeal as old as the Garden of Eden. Satan promised Eve: "Ye shall all be as God."

It is of of the goals of the New Age Movement to cause people to rebel against the true God of the Bible and to believe that they are deities. Once Satan has the person in this heretical frame of mind, then the battle is won. The individual will then be called for greater service to the Prince of Darkness. And with a mind clouded and confused, he or she will comply. The individual will have become a member, knowingly or unknowingly, of the Satanic conspiracy. [Texe Marrs, Millennium, pp. 224-25]

Man should seek and accept spiritual instruction and direction directly from the spirit world.

The lure of the occult is almost always on the basis of acquiring knowledge or power. [Neil T. Anderson, The Bondage Breaker, pg. 114] We crave a knowledge that is esoteric, not normally available to the ordinary person. We want to experience a power that is spiritual and supernatural in origin. People don't seem to want to hear what God has to say, they want information and direction from someone else who "knows"; a psychic, a channeler, a palm-reader, a card-reader, Ouija boards, astrology, magic charming, automatic writing, or the spirit of a dead friend of relative. In a sense these are God-given desire, but they are intended to be fulfilled by the knowledge and power which comes from God. However, Satan is busy trying to pass off his counterfeits for God's knowledge and power as the real thing. If he can get us to accept his versions of knowledge and power, he has a foothold in our life.

All religions and religious teachings lead to the same goal. All are equally of merit.

Satan's primary tactic in opposing God is not to foster atheism but religion; not to prove there is no God but to be worshipped as God. "I have not come to found a new religion," Lord Maitreya says. "I have come to teach the art of Self-realization," something which is neither an ideology nor a religion, but benefits people of all religions and those who have none. "I come to you 'like a thief in the night'", He tells us, "so that you will not become too excited. Slowly, as you become aware, you can 'digest' what is 'eaten'. In awareness you will know Me. In 'isms' you will fight against me".

The New Age does express a cloudy sort of religion, claiming vague connections with both Christianity and the major faiths of the East (New Agers like to say the Jesus spent 18 years in India absorbing Hinduism and the teachings of Buddha), plus an occasional dab of pantheism and sorcery. The underlying faith is a lack of faith in the orthodoxies of rationalism, high technology, routine living, spiritual law-and-order. Somehow, the New Agers believe, there must be some secret and mysterious shortcut or alternative path to happiness and health.

"Ecumenism is essential in creating a "Christianity" which embraces all religions. Psychology plays a major ecumenical role by providing common faith, language and ritual for everyone from atheists, cultists and occultists to Roman Catholics and evangelicals." [Dave Hunt, "Mystery Babylon Part II," The Berean Call, August 1993]

The "ancient wisdom" of Babylon, Egypt and Greece - not the Bible - is the basis of all truth.

Vice President Albert Gore in his book Earth in the Balance; Ecology and the Human Spirit, reveals himself as a person who believes we should have a "mother goddess" that we can worship. He points back to ancient religions and Hinduism and says that they have something good in their worship of "mother earth," and claims that our modern slogan should be the worship of "mother earth"; that man and nature are one, and that God is part of nature, and nature is part of God. On pages 258 through 259 of his book, he shows where he departed from the Baptist faith and entered in to the New Age Religion. He says "The richness and diversity of our religious tradition through out history is a spiritual resource long ignored by people of faith, who are often afraid to open their minds to teachings first offered outside their own system of belief." "This Pan-religious perspective may prove especially important where our global civilizations responsibility for the earth is concerned." "Native American Religions for instance offer a rich tapestry of ideas about our relationship to the earth."[Al Gore, Earth In the Balance; Ecology and the Human Spirit, Houghton Mifflin Company, 1992.]

Sin and evil do not exist. Peace and love are the ultimate realities.

New Agers deny the existence of a hell (gehenna fire) and a judgment. They also deny that sin and evil exist. God (The universe) is alleged to be beyond good and evil.

The New Age gospel is not a system of revolutionary principles. It does not promote strife and war, but aims at peace and unity. It seeks not to set the mother against her daughter nor the father against his son, but fosters the fraternal spirit whereby the human race is regarded as one great "brotherhood." It does not seek to drag down the natural man, but to improve and uplift him. It advocates education and cultivation and appeals to "the best that is within us." It aims to make this world such a comfortable and congenial habitat that Christ's absence from it will not be felt and God will not be needed.

Depending on which branch of the New Age movement you encounter, there may or may not be a great world leader who will emerge to lead us all to enlightenment. Some New Agers await the advent of the Lord Maitreya while others believe we will all become so godlike that we will not need any leaders. The Bible tells of an age when God is going to permit Satan to actually rule in person on this earth! If a New Age leader emerges, he could well be the Antichrist, an enemy of mankind who will be intent on leading the world into terrible rebellion against God and who will be destroyed along with his followers. Although God's prophets foretold many explicit signs of Christ's first coming most people missed Him. Likewise, God has given many definite signs that point to the second coming of Jesus. False Christ's and false prophets are high on the list.

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/newage02.html

The New Age Agenda

To bring peace to the world upon entering the Age of Aquarius

If you have heard the song, "Aquarius" by, "The 5th Dimension" from the musical Hair, then you have heard the basic statement and outward goals of the New Age Movement.

When the moon is in the 7th house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will fill your heart;
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.

Randall Baer, a former top New Age leader who became a born again Christian expresses the nature of the conspiracy we must contend with in his revealing bestseller, Inside The New Age Nightmare. He wrote,

"This agenda is nothing less than the complete revolutionizing of the very foundations of not only America but the entire world. Such a plan calls for the total restructuring of planetary civilization into an enlightened One World Federation in which national boundaries and sovereignty are secondary, and 'planetary citizenship' in the 'global village' is the order of the day. This (conspiracy) offers a world in desperate need a grand solution to profound global problems. Apparent world peace and unprecedented opportunities ... are to be unveiled."

Herein lies the Antichrist's last temptation, offered to all the world.

To prepare the world to receive the antichrist and to enter the Age of Aquarius, thus establishing the New World Order.

We recently saw an example of this kind of thinking in the suicide of 39 members of the Heaven's Gate cult. They believed that human beings evolve from one level to the next and that their bodies simply are "containers" or "vehicles" that carry an eternal spirit and that that the comet Hale-Bopp was a "marker . . . for the arrival of the spacecraft from the Level Above Human to take us home.".

All around us we are seeing an increase in New Age symbolism. It would seem we are being slowly indocrinated into its philsophies supported by an acceptance of its symbols. Consider the change from the "Washington Bullets" to "The Washington Wizards" with the symbols of a WIZARD (Warlock or male witch), a cresent moon, and swastika. In today's environment those symbols must be more politically correct than "bullets."

The Devil’s Battle Plan

The Devil has mapped out a detailed Battle Plan and has passed it on to his demons and those elite men and women whom they have chosen as leaders of the New Age. In his book, Mystery Mark of the New Age, Texe Marrs says this Battle Plan includes the following broad goals:

· Christianity will be discredited and Christians will become accursed. They are to be branded an ignorant and inferior human species.

· A planetary crisis will be precipitated by Satan's human world leaders. Out of this crisis will come the opportunity for the New Age Kingdom to be realized.

· A great world leader and statesman will then appear to bring order to chaos. He will be Satan's hand-picked man: the Beast, or Antichrist, with the number 666.

· New Age leaders, especially those who control the world's TV and radio broadcast media, will mount a tremendously powerful campaign on behalf of this World Leader, causing all the world to believe in his perfection and infallibility.

· After assuming the reins of power, the great World Leader will usher in a period of universal peace and prosperity. His magnetism and charisma will enable him to establish himself at the helm of a One World Government, One World Economy, and a One World New Age Religion.

· Consolidating all power and might, the great World Leader will finger Christians and Jews as "public enemies" who are a constant danger to world peace, justice, and sharing. The arrest and imprisonment of Christians will commence. All the world will applaud their persecution.

· Every man, woman, and child who has not yet been initiated into the Mystery of Iniquity will take a mark and receive the "Luciferic Initiation." They will then discover the awful truth, but it will be far too late. Their fate will have been sealed.

· All who refuse the mark and the "Luciferic Initiation" and who refuse to worship the image of the Beast will be put to death.

· The whole world will be deluged with Satan's demons, who will eagerly and hungrily possess human bodies.

· After the whole world has been conquered, Satan's final treacherous act will be to assault the very gates of heaven.

Those familiar with the Bible will recognize that all of the Devil's Plan except the last will substantially succeed. There will be a one world government under the direct authority of the Antichrist. There will be horrible persecution of Christians, and the entire world will be forced to receive the mark of the Beast or be killed. The New Age message is nothing new! It is the same old rebellion against God!

Now is a good time to remember two certain Scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15
51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-- 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."[7]

1 Thessalonians 4
16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words.

The following links are to Christian websites that expose the truth about these various Major players in the coming New World Order:

New World Order
http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/nworder.html

The United Nations
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/worldgovernance.html

New Age Influence at the United Nations
http://www.contenderministries.org/articles/UN_aaclucis.php

The Ark of Hope: The Ark of the New Age Covenant
http://www.contenderministries.org/articles/arkofhope.php

The Spiritual Agenda of the Earth Charter
http://www.contenderministries.org/articles/earthcharter.php

The United Religions Initiative
http://fatima.freehosting.net/index.htm

The Catholic Church (Salvation Through Sincerity?)
http://philologos.org/bpr/files/Vatican/vs003.htm

The Pope and Other Religions (look at All the photos and click on the link at the bottom!)
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/jp2.htm

The International Criminal Court and the Commission on Global Governance
http://www.contenderministries.org/articles/worldgovernance.php

The Bilderberger Group
http://nexusmagazine.com//Bilderbergers.html

Freemasonry
http://contenderministries.org/freemason/comparison.php

Illuminati (An article on a woman who defected from “The Order”)
http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement