Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Jeremiah Project - Exposing Deceptions

Author Topic: The Jeremiah Project - Exposing Deceptions
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've come across an amazing website that I find is telling the truth about what's going on in the churchs, in America, and with regards to the New World Order.

The site is called the Jeremiah Project:
http://www.jeremiahproject.com/index.html

I've read his statement of faith and agree 100% with it. I urge you to check out this site if you're interested in researching End Time events and what's happening now days to bring these events about. Especially enlightening is the section on The New World Order.

I haven't read the entire site... but what I have read, I have found to be accurate.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement