Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » What's Up With The New World Order?

Author Topic: What's Up With The New World Order?
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I couldn’t get the link on the Eastwood site to Gary Kah’s talk on the N.W.O. to work, so here’s a link to Gary Kah’s website:

http://www.garykah.org/

click on the section that says “Update Center” to read various articles from some of his books and his Newsletter.

I thought this article was particularly eye opening, it’s from his book “New World Religion” which is a little dated (1998), but is still very revelant!

http://www.garykah.org/html/nwreligion1.html

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Young Brother [Smile]

I don't think it's wise for you to be reading the threads in this section. All you're doing is feeding your fears (which don't come from God!). Please see my post to you on the other thread (you know which one [Wink] )

If you're serious about not wanting to be left behind, then you need to get Serious about sticking to your decision to make Jesus your Lord and Savior and to do what is necessary to make your election sure!

Please my Brother... contact Mentors Riddle at mentorsriddle@hotmail.com and talk to him! I think (if you let him) he can help you [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw Naw Naw, let me tell ya'll something. Ya'll profess to be BORN AGAIN, so then don't worry!!!!! I'm the one who's gonna get my sorry self left behind!!! But naw, come on, i mean, let it ride!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SoftTouch says
quote:
but as history has taught us, things can change in a very short amount of time
Your quote may apply to individual events, but to cede a national government to a Global Kingdom is a whole different story.

The Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg) I think started in the 1950s, and now by 2003 it has finally evolved into a firm European Union with a common currency, but still with national languages. That thus took 50 years.

Moreover, the European Union countries were motivated by economic competition considerations which are not at all a consideration in, say, the USA.

For a country the size and economic clout like the USA to cede its national government to a Global Kingdom would not be an easy matter at all.

If anything, the countries of the world have broken into smaller pieces in recent historic times, like the breakup of Yugoslavia for instance, and the Baltic countries of Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus and Moldavia and Ukraine and other former Soviet "republics".

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Hi Born Again [Smile]

It really helps to look at the whole picture of what's happening (behind the publics back) to bring about this New World Order. Documents and charters have already been drawn up... plans to implement teachings are well underway... There are a Lot of very rich and powerful people behind the sceenes orchastrating events and movements to bring these things into being. It would only take a world crisis for the UN or someone in a position of Global authority to say that because of this crisis we need to implement these things.

I'm not saying it's going to happen tomorrow, but even a Biblical generation isn't that long. One has only to consider what's happening in the world today to see we're not far from being in a world wide crisis of one kind or another. I'm simply pointing out that these people have painstakingly put together the framework of what will become the New World Order headed by the AC... Yes, a lot of things have to happen to bring this about, but as history has taught us, things can change in a very short amount of time. I'm definitely not trying to be a date setter either... just showing what's going on. [Wink]

--------------------

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary Kah says by way of SoftTouch:
quote:
the New World Order. They are refered to in this document as The Ten Global Kingdoms! This is now underway, and they are beginning to go public with this info.
It seems to me that it would take at least a number of decades for the kingdoms of this earth to evolve into 10 Global Kingdoms.

A Biblical generation seems to be either 70 or 80 years:

Psalm 90
10 The days of our years are 70 years; and if by reason of strength they be 80 years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

And if 1967 was the year when Jerusalem was no longer trodden down of the Gentiles, then adding 70 years = 1967 + 70 - 2037. Or by adding 80 years = 1967 + 80 = 2047.

Am I to call this "your redemption is drawing near"? Probably not, but it is perhaps no more than 43 years away.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Wondering what’s going on with the New World Order?

Did you know there is already A CONSTITUTION FOR THE FEDERATION OF EARTH in existence now?
http://www.wcpagren.com/english/constitution_federation_earth_eng_full_text.htm

The World Constitution and Parliament Association, which is the organizing agent for the provisional World Parliament, has already created The Constitution for the Federation of Earth. The UN is involved, and has endorsed it.

Another group that plays in is The Gorbachev Foundation, where New Age and occult teachings are heavily involved. Pantheistic "Christianity" is also part of this seduction. Gorbachev has penned "The Earth Charter" and he and Robert Muller have also initiated a plan to indocrinate our public schools with 'their' "Core Values." (This is one of the reasons my husband and I have chosen to send our son to a Bible Believing and teaching school!)

Here is a link to a Christian webpage that sheds “Light” on the doctrine of the Gorbachev Foundation and it’s intentions for the World: http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/gorb10-95.html

Wondering where the 10 horns are?
The original document from the prestigious and powerful Club of Rome calls for this World Government to be divided into 10 ruling regions for the purpose of administrating the New World Order. They are refered to in this document as The Ten Global Kingdoms! This is now underway, and they are beginning to go public with this info.

If you want to hear some very eye opening information regarding the (now almost in place) New World Order, check out this link on Eastwood’s site to listen to a one hour presentation by Gary Kah. The page starts out with a short bio on Kah and some points (as I mentioned above) on what he’ll be talking about.
http://home.sprynet.com/~eastwood01/oneworld.htm

Gary Kah has a very well researched book out called "New World Religion" which I would highly recommend to anyone interested in finding out what is happening to bring about the One World Government of the AC.

All of the signs Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 are present today… And Luke reminds us:

Luke 21
28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." Praise God!!!! [hyper]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement