Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » FW: Tell It Like It Is-

Author Topic: FW: Tell It Like It Is-
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeremiah 25:28 And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.

Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 25:30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread [the grapes], against all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:31 A noise shall come [even] to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them [that are] wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Jeremiah 25:34 Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves [in the ashes], ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.

Jeremiah 25:35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

Jeremiah 25:36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, [shall be heard]: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.

Jeremiah 25:37 And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:38 He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1 Peter 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Thank you
In Christ
MAC

JOB 33:28 He hath redeemed my soul from going into the pit, And my life shall behold the light.
[Cross] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OIL! OK

CAN I ASKED IF I MAY; IF THIS MAN IS SUCH A GREED PERSON FOR OIL, WHAT IS YOUR GREED THAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT!

WE ALL HAVE ONE, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL TELL ME THAT HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND HIS ACTIONS MOST BE LOOK AT. DOESN'T OURS TOO?

I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM; ALL I HEAR IS HOW HE HAS DONE THIS AND THAT.
BUT SOME OF YOU REALLY DON'T CARE EXCEPT THERE IS SOMETHING IN IT FOR YOU.

DOES NOT YOU TELL ME THAT GOD PLACE AND REMOVED!
WHY STOCK IN THESE MATTER WHEN THERE IS MUCH TO PRAY ABOUT THOSE LOST SOUL.

YES; WE MUST STAND TO THAT WITCH IS PURE AND HONEST, OHM YES WE MUST; BUT, BUT WE MOST REMEMBER THAT ALL THIS MOST TAKE PLACE FOR HIS OWN GLORY NOT YOURS OR MINE BUT HIS.

QUESTION TO YOU;
WHY ARE WE NOT IN ALASKA DOING OUR JOB!
THAT TAKES AWAY THE NEED FOR FOREIGN OIL.

BUT I KNOW THE ENVIRONMENTAL? WRIGHT!
O WELL IF NOT ONE THING IS THE OTHER.

Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?

Luke 7:32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.

Luke 7:33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.

Luke 7:34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

Luke 7:35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

Thank you
In Christ
MAC

JOB 33:28 He hath redeemed my soul from going into the pit, And my life shall behold the light.
[Cross] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revelation:

Thank you for this last post. it clarifies for me what you were saying. I must confess I got lost in this topic and have been unable to follow where this has been going or coming from.

I honestly had not even considered the personal involvement of the Bush's in oil as their business. I feel kinda dumb here but it just hadn't occured to me, and certainly may have some value. But certainly the double speak politics of this country toward Israel did not begin or end with the Bush's.

The problem is you just can't ride the fence. Jesus said you are either with me or against me. I believe that America has always tried to ride the fence, and perhaps this is a requirement of being both in the world and of the world?

The important thing is that even in Sodom if only a remnant had been found faithful, God would have spared them. Let us not fight each other, but pray that here a remnant will be found faithful. Let us join in prayer that our govermental leadership will act on His word. Let us be a people who are called by His name; let us be repentant, and continually seeking His face, so that He might heal our land.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revelation
Advanced Member
Member # 28

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revelation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
helpforhomeschoolers,

Yes, GREED. Per the quote below from Noel. It couldn't be any clearer.

"Thank You and Yes I Agree Bush = Greed =Oil= sin against G-d!"

Noel,

-
Your quote:
"You can justify Bushs actions any way you like-"

Where did I justify the decisions made. To re-state what I said before.
"it does put the U.S. in a situation where the right decisions cannot be made due to that dependence"

Your quote:
"but He is a Professing Believer in Christ, yet outright Disobeys God!"

With all of the postings on judgement that I have read on this board, here we go questioning someones status as a believer.

Your quote:
"This country may have been dependant on Arab oil for 1 month or 1000 yrs!"

My whole point in posting a reply in the first place is to CORRECT the view being instilled here that both former President George Bush and President George W. Bush have personal (greedy) interests in the oil produced in the middle east. Just they had ties to the oil industry in the past.

Your quote:
"He is the Leader of this country!"

Yes he is but quess what? He can't do a thing without the majority approval of congress.

Your quote:
"Friend if you dont think he has an interest in Oil, do some research on Him."

Again, my whole point in posting is to CORRECT the misconception that somehow this situation with oil dependence and making bad decisions began with either former or current President Bush. Tip-toeing around foreign policy has always been going on since we ever had dependence on oil. No its not right, but it is WRONG to lay blame any single person on this.

Your quote:
"Like you said- You dont know of any other interest Bush has in the Middle East than oil!"

Actually, I did not quote that statment in the way you have posted it. Please do not twist my words.

The middle east is a complete mess that no one on this earth is going to straighten out. It will take the return of G-d Almighty to completely resolve it once and for all.

Noel,

Your posting is shot through with insinuations that I have not made. I have made it clear the points that needed to be corrected. But perhaps the most disappointing of all is to be on a "Christian" message board and have misquotes and insinuations applied to my statements and then have two other members cheer it on like this is some kind of a game.

Posts: 35 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [spiny]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! Aplause!!!!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noel
Advanced Member
Member # 71

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Noel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the evidence that President Bush has any interests in the Middle East oil production other then that of supplying the U.S. with oil? That is Exactly the Point! Oil is more important than Jewish Blood!
-
You can justify Bushs actions any way you like-but He is a Professing Believer in Christ, yet outright Disobeys God! When it comes to Israel, the Only ally we have in the middle east, And the only Terrorist that Bush WILL harbor is Arafat! If anyone thinks for one moment G-d is not serious about His Word, the consequences will be the same. This country may have been dependant on Arab oil for 1 month or 1000 yrs! He is the Leader of this country! Friend if you dont think he has an interest in Oil, do some research on Him. Anyone who will look straight into a tv camera and say "ANY Nation that Harbors Terrorist
(-you know the routine-) while Jews are being blown up! "A Double Minded Man is Unstable in All his ways" and then bows to a Saudi Prince???? Christians Bow to No man. Why else do you think if not for OIL he does not declare Arab terrorist that blow themselves up killing Jewish Civilians just what they are-Terrorist! Arafat is NO different than Ben Lauden.Bush should take the same advice he gives to Israel-Invite Ben Lauden to the white house to talk peace! If it is good enough for Israel it should be good enough for America! What is He And the rest of the country going to do when Mexico wants Texas??? He is bargaining with the Devil by telling Israel they Must give up the Settlements for a Terrorist state!
Most Can anyone think of another reason why It's ok to CURB(what Bush tells Arafat) killing Jews?
When it starts to happen hear does anyone think for a second He would be saying I am dissappointed in BenLauden- He needs to CURB TERRORISM. If i have heard Him say Curb Terrorism, once, i have heard him say it a hundred times!It's time Christians woke up and learn that the bible is a Jewish Book, written by Jews, Salvation Through a Jew, in a Jewish Culture.The bible has been turned into a Gentile Book-only for Gentiles! Israel is not just some prophetic timeclock for the gentiles-and forget We are the Grafted In.
Like you said- You dont know of any other interest Bush has in the Middle East than oil! So when it comes to supporting our friends and Allies-Israel-No Go! Just as the Roman Empire Fell, this one to can fall. God said he would Bless those that Bless Israel and Curse:bible: e those that curse Israel. We Pray for our Leaders, and then pray the very elect will not be decieved.
Most Christians realize this (unless one believes in Replacement Theoloy.
"Continue to Comprimize Truth and Soon One will Forget what it is"
[Bible]

~Sha alu Shalom Yerushalayim~
[Bible]

Posts: 41 | From: KY | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

I am not sure I followed you...Greed?

My comment on oil is that a major reason for the US policies in the middle east are alway dictated by our dependence on the arabs for oil. And of course other things like the us of military bases, but oil is a major reason why we have made many of the decisions we have made in the middle east. And that is not to place this on Bush's shoulders but on the US government period regardless of who is at the helm.

Revelation
Advanced Member
Member # 28

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Revelation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good afternoon all.

There is no way anyone can lay the United States dependence on oil at the feet of President Bush. The United States dependence on oil did not begin with George Bush Senior and it will not end with George W. Bush either. Where is the evidence that President Bush has any interests in the Middle East oil production other then that of supplying the U.S. with oil? Yes, the U.S. does need to get away from being dependent on foreign oil and it does put the U.S. in a situation where the right decisions cannot be made due to that dependence but to do so will take the development of new technology and the cooperation of the EPA and other environmental agencies and the willingness for U.S. citizens to pay more for that oil. By the way, the Middle East is not the largest exporter of oil to the U.S. The Western Hemisphere is the largest exporter of oil to the U.S. with Canada making up about 25% of those exports.

Sorry to come on so strong over this but I just can't see how our country's dependence on foreign oil, of which has existed for forty plus years, can be tied to someone's alleged greed.

Revelation

Posts: 35 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 19 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good answer Linda, '

i should have thought of that...

Keep the Faith my sister.. [spiny]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

I'll just keep mine in my lamp! [Big Grin]
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too........from Texas

But i get my oil a quart at a time.. lol

IHS

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dckeys
Community Member
Member # 27

Icon 12 posted      Profile for dckeys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
You can sum up Bush's ambivolence in one word, OIL. As long as the Arabs control the oil, the American goverment will continue to respond to the Arab Israeli problem with double speak.

What do you expect? He is from Texas. [Big Grin]

God Bless

Daniel

Posts: 18 | From: Mt. Juliet Tennessee | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 19 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Oil.... It was told that when Iraq ivaded Kuwait in the beginning of the Gulf War.. Senior Pres. Bush had oil intrests thier.. [Frown]

War is sad enough without for special intrest groups..

Remember to pray for the leaders of our country as directed in the bible.. [help]

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

What's the board url?
Noel
Advanced Member
Member # 71

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Noel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You and Yes I Agree Bush = Greed =Oil= sin against G-d! The Word is much harsher. Please pray for our Jewish Friends online. I post on Message boards where Jews and Christians work together and have made many jewish friends. I have learned alot!
Sha alu Shalom Yerushalayim`

Posts: 41 | From: KY | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 9 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sad but i think your right Linda,

Welcome Noel, glad to hear from you.. [Smile]

Pray for the Peace Of Jerusalem [spiny]

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

You can sum up Bush's ambivolence in one word, OIL. As long as the Arabs control the oil, the American goverment will continue to respond to the Arab Israeli problem with double speak.
Noel
Advanced Member
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry!!!
http://www.injesus.com/Groups/ViewMessage.cfm?MessageId=WA006IKY

Noel
Advanced Member
Member # 71

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Noel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
=========================
A WORD FROM PAT RUTHERFORD
President of Praise Broadcasting Network
=========================

THE U.S. CONTINUES REWARDING TERRORISTS AND TERRORISM

News media printed the story:

"Tuesday's nail-studded explosion on a Jerusalem bus crowded with high school students and office workers was the deadliest suicide bombing there in six years."

High School children were butchered - Jewish families torn apart by terror,
AGAIN.

AND WHAT WAS THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION RESPONSE

The Bush administration was going forward with a speech that would pronounce support for a provisional Palestinian State - a speech that would essentially reward the terrorists with a country of their own. It would force Israel to live side by side with child-killers who would continue their war to push Israel into the sea, by slaughtering and butchering Jewish children - without any outcry from the world. Imagine, if you would, what the outcry would have been if the rolls were reversed, and just 1 Palestinian child had been killed, EVEN if it were an accident. But, Jewish blood means nothing to the world - and increasingly seems to mean nothing to the U.S.

ANOTHER TERRORIST BOMBING, THIS TIME KILLING 7

It was only after another terrorist bombing overnight, that President Bush "postponed" his speech on Palestinian Statehood. The keyword is "postpone". Here is how "The Jerusalem Post" wrote it:

"WASHINGTON: Four hours after the White House learned of the bus bombing in Israel Tuesday, President Bush was roused with a 5 a.m. call.

Aides decided to let the president and his national security adviser sleep for a while after the 67th Palestinian suicide bombing -- the deadliest in Jerusalem -- since Bush took office.

The sad fact is, after so many of these, as horrible as they are, the 10th and the 20th and the 30th just don't have the same emotional impact as the first," White House press secretary Ari Fleischer told The Associated Press.

"It's repeat horror," Fleischer said."

I WAS FROZEN IN MY CHAIR

I sat STUNNED as I read the words, "They just don't have the same emotional impact as the first." I bet they have the same emotional impact for the mothers and fathers who's children's flesh was strewn throughout the block from the blast.

THE PRESIDENT IS PROCEEDING WITH THE REWARD FOR TERRORISM

"Ha'aretz Daily" quotes the President's spokesman saying the President will proceed with his speech, a huge reward for Palestinian terrorism. It will just wait a few days until this latest incident is behind them:

"It's obvious that the immediate aftermath is not the right time," White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said when asked about when Bush would give a Middle East speech that was expected this week. "The president knows what he wants to say. The president will share it when ... it can do the most good."

The spokesman added, "I think the time will be soon...It's hard to get people to focus on peace today when they're still suffering from the consequences of terrorism as we speak."

"The president condemns this latest attack," Fleischer told reporters at his daily briefing. "The president is determined still to find a way to help the parties to find peace."

THERE IS ONE HUGE PROBLEM

The problem is, the ONLY party that wants peace is the Israelis. Why the Bush Administration can't see it, is the 64 Million Dollar Question! Why they continue to reward and protect Palestinian terrorists and terrorism, including the Master Butcher of our time, Yasser Arafat, is a puzzling development.

Why Mr. Bush, a man that is so respected for his compassion and integrity, and his unswerving committment to eradicate terror in the world, continues in his bid to reward and protect Palestinian terror and terrorists, is a question that perplexes many of the people that supported him in his Presidential election. He continues to push for a Palestinian State which is filled with terrorists, while the Israelis continue to bury their children.

YOU WATCH AND WAIT AND SEE

In the aftermath of the slaughter and carnage of Jewish children by the Palestinians, watch what the world and the U.S. will soon turn its focus upon. Instead of forcing Arafat and his butchers to their knees, forcing the cessation of the reign of terror, the world will focus on how the big, bad Israel military have further humiliated the Palestinian people by re-entering the West Bank towns. Undoubtedly, the U.S. will soon join in, calling for Israel to pull back and restrain itself, that the Israeli actions are not conducive to the peace process.

AND HERE IS THE LATEST BAD NEWS FOR ARAFAT, FROM THE U.S.

Quoting Ari Fleischer, the President's spokesman:

"Whatever the source of the attacks, the president thinks that Yasser Arafat and the Palestinian Authority can do more to stop them," Fleischer added. "They need to do more, they should do more and they should want to do more."

Now THERE is something NEW and hardhitting in the war against Terror! And, all the U.S. continues to say is, "We think Yasser Arafat can do more." Now THERE is some tough talk against terror! I wonder where this so-called War on Terror would be, if that is all we said and did about Osama and his Taliban.

THE QUESTION THAT DEMANDS AN ANSWER

"Why is Yasser Arafat, the Master Butcher and Terrorist of our time, being protected by Mr. Bush and his Administration?"

AND FINALLY

Here is what our "friends", the Arabs are doing. Quoting from Reuters News Service and Ha'aretz News Service:

"ARAB STATES TO EMBARK ON $20 MILLION ANTI-ISRAEL PR CAMPAIGN

Ministers and senior officials from 12 Arab countries met Wednesday in Cairo to discuss embarking upon a $20 million public relations campaign against Israel. The campaign would "target the international community with the goal of refuting Israeli and American attempts to portray the Palestinians' national struggle as an unjust terror campaign." Arab television stations will not be allowed to interview Israeli officials, in order to prevent them from reaching the Arab community "as an attempt to justify Israeli aggression."

How about THAT. In an effort to incite the Arab world in a war against the U.S. and Israel, the Arab news media will not print or show any interviews from Israeli officials. Where is the world and U.S. condemnation of such biased incitement of the Arab people? Doesn't this come under our "War on Terror"? And remember, this is from our "friends" the Arabs.

IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE SIGNS OF THE END, YOU ARE EITHER ASLEEP,
OR DEAD!

YOU MUST SEND PRESIDENT BUSH AN E-MAIL

In our democracy, it is very important to let our leaders know how we feel, and where we stand. Please take the time to send a short e-mail to President George W. Bush, (even if you are not a U.S. citizen) and tell him you stand with the people of Israel. His e-mail address is:

president@whitehouse.gov

Keep your eyes on Israel, and as always...

PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM....

TELL IT LIKE IT IS
By Arlene Peck
Arutz Sheva

It’s a good thing I’m not in government. At least, not in Israel. Because I have never given a **** about the political correctness of it all. As far as my feelings about the kamikaze sub-humans that strive for ‘martyrdom’ by blowing up Israeli kindergarten classes – they should die preemptively. I mean it. It has now reached the point that we need to meet them on their own terms, by not only hunting down the terrorists themselves and destroying them, but also by hunting down their family members and friends who share these same evil intentions and will most likely act on them one day.

We should start with the proud mom who screams at the coffin of her child, all the while clutching a check from America’s good friends, the Saudis, for $25,000 and hoping maybe that the family can collect another ten or twenty thousand from Saddam or Arafat. Hey, after all, it’s only payment for raising such a good example of Palestinian youth. But, I wouldn’t stop there. If Israel would locate the house of the terrorist, and his cousins’ house next door, and, without risking the life one Israeli soldier, drop a bomb right on it, then maybe, maybe, it might get the potential terrorists’ attention. If, possibly, these evil people who raise their children for hate and destruction for monetary gain in fulfilling their mission of ‘martyrdom’ are shown that their plans to annihilate Israel aren’t working, then, they might think twice. If they weren’t given the chance to spend their terrorist funds, then possibly their neighbors would hesitate in strapping fake bombs on their three year olds at rallies. We’ve all seen the pictures of them marching around holding toy guns. However, if daddy and uncle are impressed enough, then it might get through their evil heads that they won’t get a chance to spend their money. I truly believe that the only way to stem terrorism in Israel is to liquidate those who know, aide and abet the killers and their families.

If I remember correctly, Moammar Qaddafi was no different than Arafat at one time. At every chance, he carried out terrorist attacks against the United States and supported those against Israel. That is, until US President Ronald Reagan dropped a bomb on his palace and his daughter was killed. It was an unfortunate way to make your point. However, after that, his methods changed. It’s been a long time since Qaddafi has been a major player in the terrorism game. Now, the American President spoke to graduating military cadets and told them that the only way to win the war of terrorism is by going on the offensive, not the defensive. Let him remember that thought when it comes to Israel.

I am weary of Palestinian ‘victim hood’. More so, I am beyond tolerance of their obsession with Israel. Frankly, it reminds me of the loser who never had a date for the prom. Everyone was at fault. Nobody wanted to go out with him. Instead of accepting the fact that maybe, just maybe, his attitude, personality and appearance left something to be desired, it was a lifetime aura he carried around of the poor, poor victim - dumped on by womenkind.

The Arabs somehow have reached the twenty-first century with a ninth century mentality. The Arab war is not so much that of religion, but that of mentality. Their motivation has always been to continue their hatred of Israel and teaching each generation how they are oppressed. If it weren’t so illogical I could almost find it amusing that there are 300 million Arabs and five million of these Jewish ‘oppressors’. Give me a break! With all of the oil in the Arab world, there are billions and billions of dollars that could have been used for their people in research, education and medicine. Instead, much of it has been spent in the casinos of the world or shops in London. It would have been easy to bring their people into the modern world. Yet, they would rather keep their population in wretched camps. How much easier it would have been to share their good fortune rather than blame, blame, blame the United States and Israel for all their misfortune. Can anyone name three accomplishments of the modern Arab world? I won’t even begin to list the pages and pages of Jewish contributions to medicine, art, literature, etc. Probably, in today’s crazy times, I would be criticized for it anyway. It would be politically incorrect.

We’re so crazy about not hurting anybody’s feelings in America that we go out of our way not to profile middle-eastern visitors to our land because we don’t want law-suits from them. Has anyone noticed who the perpetrators of the heinous crimes against humanity that we are trying to prevent, are? A movie recently opened which was about terrorism. However, they couldn’t show it like it is, where the real terrorists were Arabs. Instead, they had neo-Nazis as the ones dropping the bombs on American cities. Really. Show me how many Nazis there are around lately who are planning terrorist attacks. The people in Hollywood didn’t want to take the chance of lawsuits from the Arab community for portraying the truth.

Next, they’ll be showing films with the bad guys coming from New Zealand. All in order to be ‘politically correct.’

----------------------------------

Arlene Peck is an internationally syndicated columnist and television talk show hostess. She can be reached at bestredhead@earthlink.net. or through her website, ArlenePeck.com.

===============================
Please forward ISRAEL TODAY - PROPHECY AND BEYOND THE MEDIA REPORTS to all your friends and all your lists.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement