Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden..READ THIS ONE!!!

Author Topic: Jerry Golden..READ THIS ONE!!!
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be us soon!!!!!!!!
Jerry Golden "REPORT"

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

6-18-02

Wake Up!

Once again we are counting our dead, and gathering body parts of our youth as they are blown to pieces by these blood thirsty Moslem Islamic Palestinian Terrorist. And if I sound a little disturbed about it, you got that right. This one also came very close to home, as Joel was on his way home from Jerusalem between the hours of 7 and 8 this morning, and we also knew he travels that route. And wouldn't you know he was nearly an hour late. So for the hundreds time I found myself on my face before God for my son. In the past 22 months there have been 74 Suicide attacks in Israel, most of them in Jerusalem. Talk about improving your prayer life.

This bus was full of young Israelis on the way to school, mostly high school kids, 19 were killed and 50 wounded, some very seriously. The Palestinians have proven that their main target is our youth and our women. They know that is the future of the Jewish people in Israel and the world, so they prefer to kill them.

We woke this morning to the headlines in our papers that Jerusalem and Haifa were on Red Alert. Our intelligence knew of suicide bombers on the way, but it is almost impossible to stop them all. The IDF has stopped dozens over the past 22 months, and just yesterday one was stopped that blew himself up at a check point killing only himself. It has now been discovered that he had full-blown AIDS. There is no limit to how low these devils will go.

At this hour Sharon is holding another security cabinet meeting, and once again little to nothing will be done. Can you imagine what George Bush or Tony Blair would do? Or be forced to do by the people of their countries. But Israel is not allowed to do it, in fact, we are told daily that we must not touch Arafat. The leaders of Hamas and Islamic Jihad and others set in Gaza, Beirut and Damascus living like kings, and Israel has its hands tied by the United States. Now I hear that Sharon has been told that he must not do anything until after Bush makes his expected Speech. How many Jewish lives is this speech worth, or is anyone even counting any more?

The Israeli public is traumatized; we have now lost so many of our citizens to these Islamic devils that our minds and feelings are becoming desensitized. We wake everyday expecting to hear of another suicide bomber. Our streets that were once filled with traffic are quiet, or cafe's and restaurants are empty as well. I know Israelis who haven't been to town in months they are too frightened to walk on the streets of Jerusalem. Today there are dozens of Jewish families who live in Gilo who are grieving, weeping and feeling their lives have come to an end, as they lost son's and daughters for no reason, other than a satanic hate that possesses Yasser Arafat.

When you have an enemy such as this, you first have to defeat him, before you can have any type of peace with him. It's war, and there are no nice wars. These devils are not playing nice but the world expects us to. It's way past time for Israel to take off the gloves, and take care of business. If these Arabs who call themselves Palestinians want to live here with us, then act like it.

The wall you have been hearing about is a left wing liberal attempt to give the Palestinians a State. Parties like Labor, and Meretz with people like Shimon Peres and Yossi Beilin are behind it, and now have found a way to use reverse physiology to shove it down our throat. There are over 200,000 Jews living in Judea and Samaria (called the West Bank) they will be locked in with these bloodthirsty devils. And when you hear these liberals say this is not a political fence you are hearing a lie. Because it is a way of coming in the back door too set the borders of the Palestinian State. It will not stop the violence; the only thing that will stop the violence is an all out war, where there is a clear winner and clear loser. Then you can talk about first surrender and then peace. America was faced with such an enemy (Japan) and they had a solution, but they say we must not touch Yasser Arafat. I only wish the news CNN & BBC would show the young people blown to pieces on TV so the world could see and feel what we are up against.

Today I saw a Jewish mother weeping with a broken heart, like so many other Jewish mothers are doing today. But yesterday in the Jerusalem Post, there was a picture of a Palestinian bomber with his mother, she was so proud of her son for killing himself and killing Jews. She said she hopes her other sons will do the same. We are not dealing with a common criminal mind here, we are dealing with the Devil himself, and this battle will destroy us unless we first know it is a spiritual war, and then listen to God and fight it to win. God does not and never has required His people to die at the hands of such a devil.

For those of you living in the UK and America, just look around, how many Moslems do you see today? Tale a look at your Universities and Colleges, and then your eyes will open to the fact there is and has been a plan to destroy you as well. In the United States there has been a gradual take over of motels and small conveyance stores with gas stations by Moslems. The motels are used as safe houses to move terrorist around the country, and you will see the gas stations all go up at a given time. I grew up like most of you and didn't even know what Islam was, or what a Moslem was. Never seen a Mosque in the United Sates. But today that is not the case, they are everywhere, and they all have the same instructions book, it is called the Koran. That simply said says they either convert you to Islam, or kill you. I have written much about it on my site and others have printed many books about it as well.

I will close with this, if they are successful with suicide bombers in Israel you're next. In fact, I think you are next anyway, but they are waiting for a certain time, they are like the Illuminate, everything is symbolic. They do things on certain dates and for certain reasons so they can report to the Islamic world of their victory for the cause of, this or that for the glory of Allah their evil god.

Fear has not gripped this Messenger of God, and it will not stop this ministry from accomplishing the things God has sent us to accomplish. We will continue to travel the highways and back roads getting to the places we must. I ask you to pray that God's Angels will always travel before and with us, that the Holy Spirit will move on Jewish lives and open the doors only He can open.

I ask you to read my latest email to you concerning the Gospel Ship #2, that is very important and could reach more Jews and saves more lives than anything any of us have ever been part of. But it will take a real sacrifice from many, or a very large one from someone. I also know that God has touched several but they are holding back, but what they should know, is they are also holding back their blessings, for you cannot out give God.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement