Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Knowing

Author Topic: Knowing
JesusHippie
Community Member
Member # 37

Icon 16 posted      Profile for JesusHippie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Logan, I’ve been a Christian now for over 6 months, about a month ago the Lord put it on me to start up an email ministry. Just sending out short devotional messages, testimonies, poetry, and prophecies. Basically a lot of the stuff that has been going on here in southern Illinois. I was trying to expand the amount of people this was sent out to, if you want to receive this newsletter (written by a 20 year old) it has a lot to do with problems not just facing the adults of this time but as well as the children and teenagers. There is a happy medium that has been found, I act like a kid, been through the problems of a teenager, and everyone tries to get me to act like an adult.
For those that are leery of the things I might speak of, everything is strictly Bible based, if anything is found in one of my writings that is not backed up by scripture just tell me, we all make mistakes.
If anyone would want to add some of their poetry or a testimony to this newsletter then just send it to me and ill see what I can do.
Jesus Bless you
Logan—tapestryproductions@hotmail.com

--------------------
"Just because your ignorant of somethings existance, doesn't make it dissapear"

"Its not how far you go or where you end up, its how much of the truth finds you along the way."

Jesus Bless you all.
Logan-Jesus Hippie and member of the Alien Youth.

Posts: 12 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement