Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » A psychological survey for research . . . that's kind of like a poll

Author Topic: A psychological survey for research . . . that's kind of like a poll
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jtmoor:
Hey everyone!

So I was a Christian boy in Texas that ran off to Kentucky to go to graduate school. My spiritual journey has been a huge, salient force in my life and luckily my graduate school training in psychology has allowed me the opportunity to conduct research on spiritual aspects to help satisfy my own curiosities as well as educate many people out there about common experiences.

Here's my humble request. I'm completing my dissertation and am looking to recruit more Christians to complete a short psychological survey. It takes 15-30 minutes to complete. I really need more Christian voices to be heard in the study. So if you all would be willing to take it, that would be wonderful. I would be even more grateful to you if you would pass this on to any family, friends, and church members you know. The more the better!

God bless! looking forward to the future conversations

Here's the link to the survey: https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=152255

Post it wherever!

Hum? 1st post?

Survey #152255

Thank you very much for your interest, but this survey is currently closed.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jtmoor
First Post
Member # 10319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jtmoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!

So I was a Christian boy in Texas that ran off to Kentucky to go to graduate school. My spiritual journey has been a huge, salient force in my life and luckily my graduate school training in psychology has allowed me the opportunity to conduct research on spiritual aspects to help satisfy my own curiosities as well as educate many people out there about common experiences.

Here's my humble request. I'm completing my dissertation and am looking to recruit more Christians to complete a short psychological survey. It takes 15-30 minutes to complete. I really need more Christian voices to be heard in the study. So if you all would be willing to take it, that would be wonderful. I would be even more grateful to you if you would pass this on to any family, friends, and church members you know. The more the better!

God bless! looking forward to the future conversations

Here's the link to the survey: https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=152255

Post it wherever!

Posts: 1 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement