Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » Did Jesus ever get a cold?

Author Topic: Did Jesus ever get a cold?
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, why not? [Smile]

Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eduardo Grequi:
Jesus was hungry, was tempted, was beaten, and was and is stll holy. I really do not believe that Jesus ever was ill. Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, made the blind to see, cast out demons- suffered lost- BUT THE WRITTEN RECORD NEVER RECORDS HIM EVER BEING SICK.

Indeed, but the gospels don't ever mention that he went to the bathroom, but I think that we can assume that he did. The point was tat he was god made man, so was vunerable to all the physical frailties of man - when he was whipped and beaten, he showed the marks of that as any man would. Why then assume that he never got ill? The fact that he may have got ill does not contradict the fact he was the son of God.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus was hungry, was tempted, was beaten, and was and is stll holy. I really do not believe that Jesus ever was ill. Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, made the blind to see, cast out demons- suffered lost- BUT THE WRITTEN RECORD NEVER RECORDS HIM EVER BEING SICK.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he could be killed, I'm sure he got sick once in a while [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just been thinking about Jesus as man a lot lately...so do you think He ever got sick while on earth?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 19 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement