Christian Message Board And Forums

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Board And Forums   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » "God's Word To The Church..."

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "God's Word To The Church..."
theunknownprophet777
Member # 12821

Icon 16 posted      Profile for theunknownprophet777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought we'd share this Word from the Lord with our friends here on the Christian BBS ~ It was a blessing to us and we hope it ministers to you as well!

The Unknown Prophet 777

E-Mail Prophecy Unto The Church #35 ~ 06/15/16
As Given To: The Unknown Prophet 777

"HOLD THY PEACE, SPEAK NOT A WORD, WHEN THOU ART OVERCOME WITH FLESHLY ANGER AND FILLED WITH VENGEFUL WRATH, SAITH THE LORD! ~ ART THOU A SERPENT, THAT POISON SHOULD ISSUE FORTH FROM THY MOUTH? ~ WILT THOU STRIKE A DEADLY BLOW UPON ANOTHER, WHEN I HAVE CALLED THEE UNTO PEACE? ~ BEHOLD, THE TONGUE, DOES NOT MY WORD DECLARE THAT NO MAN CAN TAME IT? ~ THEREFORE, SUBMIT THIS UNRULY MEMBER UNTO ME, SAITH THE LORD, LET THE UNHOLY MEMBER BE IN SUBJECTION TO MY HOLY SPIRIT, THAT YE MAY BE HOLY AND ACCEPTABLE BEFORE ME, WHICH IS YOUR REASONABLE SERVICE ~ AND THEN SHALT THOU HAVE VICTORY OVER THIS FLESHLY MEMBER THAT WARRETH AGAINST THE SPIRIT, EVEN DAILY, SAITH THE LORD! ~ THAT FROM THE TONGUE, THENCEFORTH, SHOULD COME BLESSING AND EDIFICATION, THE BUILDING UP OF ONE ANOTHER, AND NOT THE SHAMEFUL CASTING DOWN OF THY NEIGHBOR AND BRETHREN! ~ AND LET NOT THY TONGUE BECOME A CESSPOOL OF FILTH AND PROFANE SPEECH, AS DOTH THAT OF THE HEATHEN AND THE BARBARIAN ~ FOR I HAVE NOT CALLED THEE TO LEWDNESS AND FOOLHARDINESS, THAT THE HEARING EARS OF OTHERS BE POLLUTED WITH THINE INDISCRETIONS AND OUTBURSTS, SAITH THE LORD! ~ BUT LET THY SPEECH BE PLEASANT AND GOODLY, THAT THE HEARER BE BLESSED WITH THY COMMUNICATION, FOR THOU ART TO BE AN EXAMPLE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH! ~ HEAR YE NOW MY COUNSEL, SAITH THE LORD: WHY SHOULD THE HOLY SPEAK THE SPEECH OF SHAME AND DEPRAVITY? ~ ARE THEY NOT TO HAVE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND PURITY, WITH ALL HUMILITY AND SUBJECTION UNTO ME? ~ OR SHOULD THEIR LIPS SPEW FORTH WICKEDNESS AND ALL THAT IS OF CARNALITY, AND CONTRARY UNTO MY WORD AND PRECEPTS, SAITH THE LORD? ~ DETERMINE THIS DAY, WILT THOU BE AS THE WORLD, IN THY SPEECH AND TEMPERAMENT, OR WILL THY FLAME BURN BRIGHTLY WITH GOODNESS AND MERCY, ONE TOWARD ANOTHER? ~ FOR I WOULD HAVE A WHOLESOME PEOPLE, SAITH THE LORD, WHO WOULD WALK THE PATH OF HOLINESS AND GODLY LIVING, ELSE THEIR LIVES AND ACTIONS ARE SEEN AS HYPOCRISY, BEING VIEWED IN DERISION AMONG MEN FOR THEIR INCONSISTENCIES AND DOUBLE-MINDEDNESS! ~ THEREFORE, LET THAT ONE WHO HATH THE SPEECH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS CONTINUE THEREIN, AND ALL THOSE WHOSE WORDS ARE CORRUPT, HARMFUL AND FULL OF FOLLY, REPENT, BE RESTORED AND RENEWED! ~ THEN RESIST THE DEVIL, CONTINUALLY THEREAFTER, WHEN THOU ART TEMPTED, AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU ~ THAT IN THY DAILY LIVING, YE MAY TRULY MANIFEST, AND BE, THAT NEW CREATION THAT YE PROFESS TO BE, SAITH THE LORD UNTO THE CHURCH THIS DAY!" ~ amen

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 11 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theunknownprophet777:
Thought we'd share this Word from the Lord with our friends here on the Christian BBS ~ It was a blessing to us and we hope it ministers to you as well!

The Unknown Prophet 777

E-Mail Prophecy Unto The Church #35 ~ 06/15/16
As Given To: The Unknown Prophet 777

"HOLD THY PEACE, SPEAK NOT A WORD, WHEN THOU ART OVERCOME WITH FLESHLY ANGER AND FILLED WITH VENGEFUL WRATH, SAITH THE LORD! ~ ART THOU A SERPENT, THAT POISON SHOULD ISSUE FORTH FROM THY MOUTH? ~ WILT THOU STRIKE A DEADLY BLOW UPON ANOTHER, WHEN I HAVE CALLED THEE UNTO PEACE? ~ BEHOLD, THE TONGUE, DOES NOT MY WORD DECLARE THAT NO MAN CAN TAME IT? ~ THEREFORE, SUBMIT THIS UNRULY MEMBER UNTO ME, SAITH THE LORD, LET THE UNHOLY MEMBER BE IN SUBJECTION TO MY HOLY SPIRIT, THAT YE MAY BE HOLY AND ACCEPTABLE BEFORE ME, WHICH IS YOUR REASONABLE SERVICE ~ AND THEN SHALT THOU HAVE VICTORY OVER THIS FLESHLY MEMBER THAT WARRETH AGAINST THE SPIRIT, EVEN DAILY, SAITH THE LORD! ~ THAT FROM THE TONGUE, THENCEFORTH, SHOULD COME BLESSING AND EDIFICATION, THE BUILDING UP OF ONE ANOTHER, AND NOT THE SHAMEFUL CASTING DOWN OF THY NEIGHBOR AND BRETHREN! ~ AND LET NOT THY TONGUE BECOME A CESSPOOL OF FILTH AND PROFANE SPEECH, AS DOTH THAT OF THE HEATHEN AND THE BARBARIAN ~ FOR I HAVE NOT CALLED THEE TO LEWDNESS AND FOOLHARDINESS, THAT THE HEARING EARS OF OTHERS BE POLLUTED WITH THINE INDISCRETIONS AND OUTBURSTS, SAITH THE LORD! ~ BUT LET THY SPEECH BE PLEASANT AND GOODLY, THAT THE HEARER BE BLESSED WITH THY COMMUNICATION, FOR THOU ART TO BE AN EXAMPLE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH! ~ HEAR YE NOW MY COUNSEL, SAITH THE LORD: WHY SHOULD THE HOLY SPEAK THE SPEECH OF SHAME AND DEPRAVITY? ~ ARE THEY NOT TO HAVE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND PURITY, WITH ALL HUMILITY AND SUBJECTION UNTO ME? ~ OR SHOULD THEIR LIPS SPEW FORTH WICKEDNESS AND ALL THAT IS OF CARNALITY, AND CONTRARY UNTO MY WORD AND PRECEPTS, SAITH THE LORD? ~ DETERMINE THIS DAY, WILT THOU BE AS THE WORLD, IN THY SPEECH AND TEMPERAMENT, OR WILL THY FLAME BURN BRIGHTLY WITH GOODNESS AND MERCY, ONE TOWARD ANOTHER? ~ FOR I WOULD HAVE A WHOLESOME PEOPLE, SAITH THE LORD, WHO WOULD WALK THE PATH OF HOLINESS AND GODLY LIVING, ELSE THEIR LIVES AND ACTIONS ARE SEEN AS HYPOCRISY, BEING VIEWED IN DERISION AMONG MEN FOR THEIR INCONSISTENCIES AND DOUBLE-MINDEDNESS! ~ THEREFORE, LET THAT ONE WHO HATH THE SPEECH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS CONTINUE THEREIN, AND ALL THOSE WHOSE WORDS ARE CORRUPT, HARMFUL AND FULL OF FOLLY, REPENT, BE RESTORED AND RENEWED! ~ THEN RESIST THE DEVIL, CONTINUALLY THEREAFTER, WHEN THOU ART TEMPTED, AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU ~ THAT IN THY DAILY LIVING, YE MAY TRULY MANIFEST, AND BE, THAT NEW CREATION THAT YE PROFESS TO BE, SAITH THE LORD UNTO THE CHURCH THIS DAY!" ~ amen

Please stop spamming the board with your unproven silliness.
[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 6780 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Church Webs | Privacy Statement