Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » " Encouragment for God's Children"

Author Topic: " Encouragment for God's Children"
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1Cor..15: 57 , 5 8......But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

2 Cor.4: 16, 17, 18........For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory;

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

2 Cor. 1 : 3 - ....Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ

And whether we be afflicted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, [it is] for your consolation and salvation.

And our hope of you [is] stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so [shall ye be] also of the consolation.

Isaiah 40: 29 , 31 .....He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Psa. 121: 1-3...I will lift my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber

Rom.8: Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified
What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us ALL, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

--------------------
In Christ's service always, Evangelist Dare

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement