Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » And the Spirit and the Bride say Come

Author Topic: And the Spirit and the Bride say Come
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Jesus came to Galilee preaching REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL...Mark 1;15

If u are here lost and undone without Christ Jesus as your saviour, I pray that today you receive His mercy and grace..there is no need that you or any soul should perish, for God in His infinite love mercy and grace made a way for YOU...He gave heavens best that you might be saved and not perish....

Heavens best , and that best was His perfect sinless son Jesus Christ to go to a cruel and rugged cross, and take upon Himself, my sins and your sins and the sins of this whole world and pay for each and everyone of them with His blood and His life....

I plead with you today to make Him your saviour..for God does NOT promise anyone a tomorrow....

He said in His word that TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION,

THAT NOW IS THE ACCPETED TIME...

BOAST NOT THYSELF OF TOMORROW FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT A DAY MAY BRING FORTH..

IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER THIS THE JUDGMENT.....

What if today my friend was YOUR APPOINTED DAY TO BE CALLED OUT OF THIS WORLD INTO ETERNITY..LISTEN MY FRIEND GOD LOVES YOU AND CARESABOUT YOU AND EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU....

HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO PERISH , GAVE HEAVENS BEST THAT YOU MIGHT NOT, BUT THAT YOU SPEND AN ETERNITY WITH HIM....IF GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOUR HEART TODAY, JUST BOW UR HEAD AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND INVITE CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART TO LIVE AND BE YOUR SAVIOUR....

DO IT PLEASE WHILE THE SPIRIT OF GOD CALLS...

COME NOW AND LETS US REASON TOGETHER SAIT THE LORD, THOUGH YOUR SINS BE AS SCARLET THEY SHALL BE WHITE AS SNOW, THOUGH THEY BE RED LIKE CRIMSON THEY SHALL BE WHITE AS WOOL'.

FOR THOU O LORD ART GOOD AND READY TO FOERGIVE , PLENTIOUS IN MERCY UNTO ALL THAT CALL UPON THEE.

FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHAL BE SAVED..

AND THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME, AND WHOSOEVER HEARETH LET HIM SAY COME AND WHOSOEVER WILL LET HIM COME AND DRINK OF THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY...

If I can be of any help to you , please do NOT hesitate to let me know...Remember>> God loves you<<<< and made a way for >>>>you<<<

--------------------
In Christ's service always, Evangelist Dare

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement