Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » God Loves Me

Author Topic: God Loves Me
Bro. Greg
Advanced Member
Member # 2943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bro. Greg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kayle,
I am glad you went through Detox but most of all I am glad you invited Christ into your life! He will always be there for you Kayle when all other fail you. Remember, He will see you through a sober life! Please trust him for that! You are a special person that has more in store for you than alcohol. God bless you and keep you in His Grace! [Smile]

--------------------
Isaiah 5:20(KJV) 20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bro. Greg
In and By His Grace
http://www.mychristiansite.com/ministries/pass_it_on

Posts: 527 | From: Montana, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beena
Advanced Member
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kayle,
So glad you are here! [clap2]
Welcome to the Family !! God will always be the One who loves you most.
We are Sisters in Jesus now and I love you too.
Hope you have a Bible and are reading it as often as you can.If not, I know where you can get a free Bible. Also it's real good to spend time with a few other Christians. Maybe AA can let you know abt a Christian Church nearby. I dont live in Michigan and dont know any there.
Most of all, never stop trusting God. Even if you feel like you don't trust Him. Just make a decision that you choose to always trust Him. He will always hear you and never ever leave you.He is the only One who will never hurt you - ever.I hope you will
Be gentle and patient with yourself. It takes time to change and become what God wants us to be. [thumbsup2]
God Bless You!
Beena :- ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saved_by_God
Member # 3596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saved_by_God     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Eveyone

I went into detox for drinking a few weeks ago and befor I went In I asked God Into my life and ever since I have been happy I havent been this happy In along time I know that God will always be with and will never leave me and will always love me

Befor I went Into detox I was drinking so much I was drinking eveyday almost There were times I didn't know where I was or what I was doing I have tried many times to stop but I couldn't but I had this feeling If I didn't get help I would end up In Jail or even dead and I have already been In Jail for drinking only got 90days and I wasnt ready to go back and I knew I wasnt ready to die either so I knew It was time to go back Into rehab and now I have been sober almost 2 months Im going to AA meetings now and counseling most of my friends have left me I really dont have any family cuz they dont wanna see me but Its all my fault I was the one who drank and hurt them but I hope one day they will forgive me I have a son who was put Into foster care and he Is gonna be adopted but he Is with good people now and I know he will be fine and taken care of and loved and I miss him alot

I know the only one that loves me the most Is God

God Bless All
Kayle [Smile]

Posts: 2 | From: Upper Michigan | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement