Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » WELCOME!

Author Topic: WELCOME!
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 16 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev. 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Welcome to the Blessings, that God our Father shall provide,
as we walk in his laws and precepts, we shall forever more abide!
Welcome to the shadow of his mercy, where we will always find sweet rest,
for there is no better place on Earth, than the dwelling place of the blessed!

Welcome to the tree of life, prepared for all who wish to eat,
fill your hungry soul he'll say, since my commandments you did keep!
Welcome to the leaves so green, wherein sweet healing you will find,
you will never again have sickness or pain, for now you truly are mine!

Welcome to the entrance, of this City so bright and so fair,
for so long now you have waited, to view it's splendor beyond compare!
Welcome to your brand new life eternal, on heaven's sod,

Welcome, all Welcome, to the kingdom of your God!

Author: Jimmy Haning

How often have we heard the greeting "welcome" here on Earth, but thanks be to God there is soon coming a day when we will hear it from the one who will make it's meaning far more precious than that which we have ever imagined! Think how you feel when you hear someone say to you "Welcome." I am sure that there have been times in your life when you could not wait to hear those words! Maybe one of those times was when your employer said to you "Welcome aboard, we are so glad to have you be apart of the team!" Maybe you heard someone say "Welcome Mr. Doe, please make yourself at home, enjoy your stay at our Chalet!" Regardless of the circumstance, that word always sound so warm and inviting!

My friend, one day Jesus will be saying to all who have been faithful... "Welcome, my good and faithful servant, because you have been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many! Enter in to the joy of thy Lord!"

May God's richest blessings be upon you!
The Shepherd!

We invite you to visit our web site at www.theshepherdsheart.com it is continually being updated, so please check back often to see what we have added.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement