Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » The Perfect Law Of Liberty

Author Topic: The Perfect Law Of Liberty
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1Co 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I have become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.

1Co 13:2 And though I have prophecies, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so as to move mountains, and do not have charity, I am nothing.

1Co 13:3 And though I give out all my goods to feed the poor, and though I deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, I am profited nothing.

1Co 10:13 No temptation has taken you but what is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but with the temptation also will make a way to escape, so that you may be able to bear it.

(2Co 7:10) For the grief according to God works repentance to salvation, not to be regretted, but the grief of the world works out death.

(2Co 13:5) examine yourselves, whether you are in the faith, prove your own selves. Do you not know your own selves, that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are reprobates?

(2Co 8:11) But now also finish the doing of it, so that, as there was a readiness to will, so also the finishing, giving out of what you have.

(2Co 5:17) So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

(Psa 119:9) BETH: With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your Word.

(Psa 119:10) With all my heart I have sought You; do not let me wander from Your Commandments.

(Psa 119:11) I have hidden Your Word in my heart, so that I might not sin against You.

(Heb 4:16) Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

(Heb 11:1) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

(Heb 13:17) Yield to those leading you, and be submissive, for they watch for your souls, as those who must give account, that they may do it with joy and not with grief; for that is unprofitable for you.

(2Ti 2:15) Study earnestly to present yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

(2Ti 2:1) Therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

(2Ti 2:2) And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit the same to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

(Mat 20:28) even as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

(Mar 12:30) and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength." This is the first commandment.

(Mar 12:31) And the second is like this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these.

(Jos 1:8) This book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it by day and by night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall act wisely.

(1Jo 1:1) That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of Life,

(Joh 16:23) And in that day you shall ask Me nothing. Truly, truly, I say to you, Whatever you shall ask the Father in My name, He will give you.

(Joh 16:24) Before now you have asked nothing in My name; ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.

(1Jo 2:1) My little children, I write these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

(1Jo 2:2) And He is the propitiation concerning our sins, and not concerning ours only, but also concerning the sins of all the world.

(Joh 8:38) I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you, then, do what you have seen with your father.

(Rom 8:37) But in all these things we more than conquer through Him who loved us.

(Rom 5:8) But God commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

(Rom 12:9) Let love be without hypocrisy, shrinking from evil, cleaving to good;

(Rom 8:15) For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption by which we cry, Abba, Father!

(Joh 8:36) Therefore if the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

(Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the coming glory to be revealed in us.

(Mat 10:16) Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.

(Mat 24:13) But he who endures to the end, the same shall be kept safe.

(Mat 24:14) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come.

(1Jo 1:7) But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

(1Jo 2:16) because all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

(1Jo 2:17) And the world passes away, and the lust of it, but he who does the will of God abides forever.

(Col 3:23) And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men;

(Col 3:24) knowing that from the Lord you shall receive the reward of the inheritance. For you serve the Lord Christ.

(1Th 5:12) And, brothers, we beseech you to know those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord, and who admonish you,

(1Th 5:13) and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.

(Eph 4:29) Let not any filthy word go out of your mouth, but if any is good to building up in respect of need, that it may give grace to the ones hearing.

(Eph 2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love with which He loved us

(Eph 2:5) (even when we were dead in sins) has made us alive together with Christ (by grace you are saved),

(Eph 2:6) and has raised us up together and made us sit together in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus,

(Act 3:19) Therefore repent and convert so that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

(Jer 33:3) Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and inscrutable things which you do not know.

(Psa 15:1) A Psalm of David. Jehovah, who shall dwell in Your tabernacle? Who shall dwell on Your holy hill?

(Psa 15:2) He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart;

(Jam 1:25) But whoever looks into the perfect Law of liberty and continues in it, he is not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work. This one shall be blessed in his doing.

(Jam 4:7) Therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

(1Sa 15:22) And Samuel said, Does Jehovah delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying the voice of Jehovah? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice! To listen is better than the fat of rams!

(Gal 5:16) I say, then, Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

(Gal 3:11) But that no one is justified by the Law in the sight of God is clear, for, "The just shall live by faith."

(1Ti 6:1) Let as many slaves as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, so that the name and doctrine of God may not be blasphemed.

(1Ti 6:2) And those who have believing masters, let them not despise them because they are brothers. But rather let them serve, because they are faithful and beloved, those of the good service receiving in return. Teach and exhort these things.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement