Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Lost Sheep

Author Topic: Lost Sheep
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Just pray, all your problems will go away -

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J4Jesus

I am like you, I have to be careful what I hear or read because it gets in my brain and then I find myself thinking bad thoughts. If now when I read a book from the library if it has God's name in vain, I stop reading and take it back. Because I get that in my head and then the devil will bring it to my mind and I get so confused and so upset. I know that the devil looks were we are most vurneable and attacks us but it doesnt make it easy for us. [crying]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- No point -

Tyme.

--------------------

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 18 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it is a matter of respect to myself, my God, and those around me. God is with me always. If I feel remorse for the words that I use, then I shall not use them. Cursing, to me is just disrespectful. My question to you.. would you curse, using words indicated in your first post, around your mother, father, or minister? I am held accountable for the words that I use.

Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey tyme, i agree. I mean, we need to be different, meek.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

- No real point anyway -

Tyme

--------------------

Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, then, do you say about Eph. 4:29? "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyme. cool post. for me, i shoudn't say anything bad, because then it all gets in my head and it builds up more bad thoughts.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

- Deaf ears need no Help -

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement