Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » FAITH....

Author Topic: FAITH....
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what you said!

quote:
Oh Golly gee whiz I just can't wait for God to send me great misery and pain and heartache!

I just can't wait for God to take away everything have!

Oh let God kill my wife and my son, yes, yes, Halleluijah, that would be so great, and what about my daughter and her husband, and their two daughters, he just has to kill them too to make it all complete, that would be the most joyful event in my christian life now wouldn't it!

Hallelujah God is a hateful God who lies to everyone about everything, and he never, ever, stands true to anything he has ever said, Calvary was joke, and there is no such thing as the redeeming blood of some man named jesus. it was all a lie now wasn't it!

I would be ashamed of my self [Frown]

To come here under how many different names, and act like you are a Christian!
[uhoh]

You are only here to cause discord among the brothers and sisters here.

You have no faith, because you have no fear or respect for almighty God.

If you did you sure wouldn't be doing and saying
such things as your statement above.

I don't hate you I pity you, I pray for the lost and unconcerned all the time, so know you are in my prayers.

Oh yes please don't register again, you will never be welcome here.
You are very welcome to open your own board and troll it [happy] all you want.

You sir are done here.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to every one who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think. But set your mind to be right-minded, even as God has dealt to every man the measure of faith.

(Eph 2:8) For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,

(Eph 6:23) Peace to the brothers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

(Phi 1:29) For to you it is given on behalf of Christ not only to believe on Him, but also to suffer for His sake,

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Word_Of_Faith_Evangelist
Member # 1122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Word_Of_Faith_Evangelist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess Faith, is a curse word, and because I believe faith still works, I am nothing but a hell bound, no account heathen as far as you are all concerned?

Oh how I'd love to meet your pastors, they must be such fine Christians of the highest level of Biblical integrity, teaching you all such wonderful Biblical truths.

Oh My! May I please come and be just the same as you all, and walk in the same paths of delightful joy, being sick, and poor and miserable, always feeling defeated, and discouraged, OH Please, may I, please!

Oh Golly gee whiz I just can't wait for God to send me great misery and pain and heartache!

I just can't wait for God to take away everything have!

Oh let God kill my wife and my son, yes, yes, Halleluijah, that would be so great, and what about my daughter and her husband, and their two daughters, he just has to kill them too to make it all complete, that would be the most joyful event in my christian life now wouldn't it!

Hallelujah God is a hateful God who lies to everyone about everything, and he never, ever, stands true to anything he has ever said, Calvary was joke, and there is no such thing as the redeeming blood of some man named jesus. it was all a lie now wasn't it!

Get mad if you want, but that is exactly what you are all telling others to believe when you condemn faith!

And you call yourselves Christians, please, give us all a break, ok, especially God!

[Confused] [tears] [Confused]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you not shared your level of integrity with all of us???
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Baldy
Community Member
Member # 1098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Baldy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KindGo.

Why do you think it is your God given duty and responsibility to judge me, and call me a sinner when yopu have no idea of the integrity of my personal relationship with Jesus Christ?

But, more importantly, why do you hate me?

I have done nothing to you! I have only spoken Gods truth here, and nothing less, if you are offended by who I am, then you are offended by Jesus Christ, because I am who I am because of Jesus Christ who lives in me!

I forgive you, why won't you forgive me?"

If you think I have to crawl to you and all that you are wrong, that is not Biblical!

Sin against you would be me lying and declariong false doctrine, I haven't done that, so I have not sinned against you or any other person!

Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rom 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost... [Cross] [Bible]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Big Baldy:
FAITH

Fearlessly Advancing In Triumphant Hope!

[Big Clap]

Not fear-less-ly, but in Triumph Hope in Him advancing to Perfection each and every day through the working keeping power of Jesus Christ The LORD.

2Co 7:1 Then having these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilements of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Phi 2:12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, cultivate your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Phi 2:13 For it is God who works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Big Baldy,

Do you believe as a Christian you must do this in truth?

Is part of being a Christian, being honest and truthful?

How do you justify sin, while,
Fearlessly Advancing In Triumphant Hope!?

How can a Christian do this and be dishonest too?

Any thoughts on this Big Baldy?

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Big Baldy
Community Member
Member # 1098

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Big Baldy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FAITH

[Big Clap]

Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement