Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » I COULD USE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT

Author Topic: I COULD USE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAY THE GOD OF PEACE FOREVER BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU, AND I AM EXPECTING TO HEAR GREAT TESTIMONIES POSTED FROM YOU!!! I WILL BE IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU FOR COMFORT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, AND MIRACLES FROM GOD OUR FATHER. SO MUCH SO THAT YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE ROOM ENOUGH TO RECIEVE THEM ALL. (THAT WILL BE THE SUPPLY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DEPENDING ON YOU!!!) PRAISE BE TO GOD!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Cast your care on Him who cares for you. Your worry can't add one moment of peace or give solution to the situation, but God is with you and He can and will direct your path and give you rest. Trust in Him.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God's eye is on the sparrow, and i know he watches over me,

God's eye is on the sparrow: What a song!

[Bible]

MT 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? and not one of them shall fall on the ground without your Father:
MT 10:30 but the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
MT 10:31 Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. ASV 1901

God is there, even tho the heavens may seem like brass, God is in control.

Are you born again from above, NJC?

Look unto Jesus the authur and finisher of our faith.

Be not weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap if you faint not.
Casting all your cares upon Him for He cares for you (NJC)

He knows right where you are, and although God may not be early, HE IS NEVER LATE!

Be of good cheer for Jesus has overcome the world, and He will be there for you.

i do not know all of your curcumstances (nor how to spell well), and i do not know all of your troubles, BUT my friend i do know you answer>>>>>

Jesus (Yahshua the Messaih), and He is the answer to all your problems.

And i will truly pray for you my freind..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bondservant
Community Member
Member # 135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bondservant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I will remember to pray for you and your family.
God is faithful all the time, while your waiting on a client, why not draw a church building, maybe just a peliminary sketch. who knows what God might do?

bondservant of Yahshua the Messiah

--------------------
MT 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Is yourlight shinning?

Posts: 7 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john_powell
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello njclary,

We will certainly be praying that God would be with you and strengthen your faith during this time.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could use some encouragement at this time. Business has been really bad to the point of non-existance.and there are people who depend on me for their subsistance, and now I am totally tapped out. Everything broke [ car, computer, home appliances,] the list could go on.

My prayer life is strong but as Job, I hear so much comerisation, it sometimes gets confusing.

Pray for me, I want to be there for those who need me, but it's difficult.

God Bless you.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement