Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » At this present time..

Author Topic: At this present time..
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sister Kindo I know that your exceptions are high concerning this matter but the time is not yet and the wind bringeth forth air in all directions, My topic is not about the prophesies of Israel, my threat is about prayer for Israel and the surrounding areas of the middle east and not only them but for the elect that is in this world. Like I said this is not a topic to engage in prophecies but prayer, there is time for prophesy which in reality is to bring forth the Word of God and time for prayer.

Love in Christ
Miguel

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh did they give the kidnapped soldiers back?

[BooHoo]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lebanon's PM Calls for Cease Fire, Calls Country 'Disaster Zone'

--------------------

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A prophecy from God

Joel 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and [for] my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Joel 3:3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

Joel 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly [and] speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Joel 3:5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

Joel 3:6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Joel 3:7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Joel 3:8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken [it].

Joel 3:9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I [am] strong.

Joel 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

Joel 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness [is] great.

Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD [is] near in the valley of decision.

Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Joel 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Joel 3:17 So shall ye know that I [am] the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

Joel 3:18 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Sht'tim.

Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence [against] the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Joel 3:20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Joel 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood [that] I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac, what do you mean "I dont think that will take place"

The Bible says it will take place! Of course it will take place.

Read Amos, and Jermiah 49 while you are looking at Isa 17:1

Israel will stand, Jerusalem is God's home on earth.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think that will take place Kindgo, but is it not that chapter also speak of the judment on both Sirya and Israel? I have to look it up a little more.

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Will we see this?: [Confused]

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Hezbollah Chief Declares 'Open War' With Israel

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone able to get a cam on the western wall to load? I have not for 2 days been able to get a camshot of the western wall... not in Firefox and not in IE. Nothing loads.

Yes, Mac We are praying for the peace of Jerusalem.

Reading the headline list this morning over at Erics, this was the only thing I could think....

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Here is the line up.....

7-14-06

IDF bombs Hizbullah anti-aircraft base
The IDF continued its bombardment of southern Lebanon on Friday afternoon, bombing two bridges over the Hazharani river as well as a Hizbullah anti-aircraft missile base and a fuel depot in Talusia.

Oil soars to record $78 on Mideast conflict
Oil surged to record highs above $78 on Friday on fears that conflict between Israel and Hizbollah guerrillas could escalate and spread to more Middle East countries.

Hezbollah renews rocket fire, hits residential building in Safed
In the latest spate of rocket attacks on Israel by Hezbollah, two people were moderately hurt and eight sustained light injuries after a Katyusha rocket hit a residential building in Safed on Friday afternoon.

Olmert to Annan: Operation will end after Hezbollah is disarmed
Israel will not end its military operation in Lebanon until the implementation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559, which calls for disarming Hezbollah and deploying the Lebanese army in southern Lebanon, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Friday.

Fire breaks out as Kassam lands in western Negev
A field of thorns burst into flames Friday when a Kassam rocket, launched from the northern Gaza Strip, landed in open territory in the western Negev.

Defense Minister: Campaign could last a long time
Defense Minister Amir Peretz said on Friday that the current crisis along the northern border might last a long time. He noted the resilience of the Israeli society, saying that the Israeli endurance was very significant.

Finland's FM: Syria could get involved in Lebanon
Finland's Foreign Minister expressed concern on Friday that Syria was likely to join the fray between the IDF and Hizbullah forces in Lebanon.

EU fears Lebanon offensive may draw in Syria
The European Union said Friday it was concerned Israel's offensive in Lebanon may spread, drawing Syria into the fighting.

3 killed, more than 50 wounded in IAF raid
Three people were killed and 55 wounded in overnight IAF air strikes against the Lebanese capital's southern suburbs where Hizbullah has its strongholds, police said Friday.

Vatican condemns Israel for attacks on Lebanon
The Vatican on Friday strongly deplored Israel's strikes on Lebanon, saying they were "an attack" on a sovereign and free nation.

Israelis Tighten Their Grip on Lebanon
Israel tightened its seal on Lebanon, blasting its air and road links to the outside world and bringing its offensive to the capital for the first time Friday to punish Hezbollah _ and with it, the country _ for the capture of two Israeli soldiers.

Three Katyusha rockets strike Kiryat Shmona
Three Katyusha rockets landed in Kiryat Shmona, the city's municipality reported on Friday afternoon. No injuries were reported.

Ahmadinejad: Israel would not dare to move against Iran
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Friday that Israel, which has struck at Lebanon in its search for two soldiers abducted by Hezbollah earlier this week, would not dare to move against the Islamic republic, state television reported.

Storm forces evacuation of 250,000
CHINA has evacuated a quarter of a million people in the path of a severe tropical storm bearing down on its south-eastern coast, state media said today.

Syria says tells Hizbollah: stop rocketing Israel
Syria is telling Lebanon's Hizbollah movement to stop firing rockets at Israel in a conflict sparked by the capture of two Israeli soldiers, Syria's ambassador to London said on Friday.

Calif. Officials Fear Fires Could Merge
Firefighters battling a massive wildfire burning on the edge of the San Bernardino National Forest were preparing for the possibility that the blaze could join another wildfire and become even more difficult to control.

Senate denies funds for new border fence
Less than two months after voting overwhelmingly to build 370 miles of new fencing along the border with Mexico, the Senate yesterday voted against providing funds to build it.

Bomb kills 7 at Baghdad Sunni mosque-police
A bomb planted in the street killed at least seven people and wounded five as they left a Sunni mosque in northern Baghdad after Friday prayers, police said.

Bush Urges Single Voice From G-8 Leaders
President Bush brought a straightforward message Friday to Russian leader Vladimir Putin and world leaders gathering for a weekend summit: when possible, speak with a single voice in combating crises such as the flare-up in the Middle East.

Mideast Crisis, Iran, North Korea Overwhelm G-8 Leaders' Agenda
The escalating Middle East crisis and disputes over Iran's and North Korea's nuclear ambitions are likely to overwhelm the official agenda when leaders of the Group of Eight nations meet tomorrow in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Only a peace accord between Israel and all the Arab states will end the violence
Once more the inherent instability of the Middle East has been violently revealed by the military attack on Israel from Lebanese territory, which is viewed in Israel as a declaration of war on Israel by the Lebanese State itself. "It is not a terrorist attack," Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert insisted, "it is a military attack by one State - Lebanon - on another: Israel."

'Moonie' archbishop rocks Vatican
An African archbishop who scandalised the Catholic Church with a 'Moonie' marriage before returning to the fold looks set to shock the Vatican again.

Olmert to Annan: Operation will end after Hezbollah is disarmed
Israel will not end its military operation in Lebanon until the implementation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559, which calls for disarming Hezbollah and deploying the Lebanese army in southern Lebanon, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Friday.

Israeli jets hit Palestinian fighters in Lebanon
Israeli jets bombed a base for pro-Syrian Palestinian guerrillas in eastern Lebanon on Friday, security sources said.

Israel considers Emergency Government
Political sources say the prime minister has not made it clear if he will ask Benjamin Netanyahu and Avigdor Lieberman to join, but may do so if the situation worsens.

3 killed, more than 50 wounded in IAF raid
Three people were killed and 55 wounded in overnight IAF air strikes against the Lebanese capital's southern suburbs where Hizbullah has its strongholds, police said Friday.

Israel crisis hits world markets
Growing international tension over Israel's offensive in Lebanon has sent world markets tumbling as oil prices crept towards $77 (£42) a barrel.

Arab Firebomb Attack in Gush Etzion
Arab terrorists threw two firebombs at Israeli vehicles traveling on Highway 60 neat Efrat in Gush Etzion Thursday night. No one was injured and no damage was reported.

Ambassador Avalon: Iran, Syria 'Playing with Fire'
Danny Ayalon, Israel's Ambassador to the United States, charged that Iran and Syria are "playing with fire" by coordinating attacks in northern and southern Israel.

IAF strikes Hamas office in the Gaza Strip
The IAF struck overnight Thursday an office in the Gaza Strip that was used by a Hamas official. Palestinian sources reported that one person was wounded in the attack.

Officials to meet on economic effects of crisis
Finance Minister Avraham Hirchson, Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer, and members of the cabinet were scheduled to hold a special session Friday on the possible economic ramifications of an escalation in the crisis in the north.

7-13-06

Bush Administration Fast-Tracks Formation of North American Union
With virtually no mention in the mainstream media, Commerce Secretary Carlos M. Gutierrez convened on June 15, the first meeting of the North American Competitiveness Council (NACC), an apparently extra-constitutional advisory group organized by the Department of Commerce (DOC) under the auspices of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP).

US vetoes UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel's Gaza offensive
The United States vetoed Thursday an Arab-backed Security Council resolution that would have demanded Israel halt its military offensive in the Gaza Strip.

Peretz says Israel intends to 'break' Hizbullah
Defense Minister Amir Peretz said Thursday night that, "We expected Hizbullah to break the rules, and now we intend to break them.

IDF strikes Beirut-Damascus road
The IDF struck on Thursday the Beirut Damascus road. The road served as the main access between Lebanon and Syria, along which people and weapons were transferred into Lebanon.

IAF gunships rocket Beirut int'l airport, setting fuel tanks ablaze
Israel Air Force helicopter gunships late Thursday unleashed missiles on Beirut international airport, setting fuel tanks ablaze, in the second attack on Lebanon's only international air facility, Lebanese security
officials and the Israel Defense Forces said.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

I am joining you in prayer for all of Israel [Prayer]

May their enemies be confounded and confused.

I see Jesus coming for us very soon! [youpi]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen my Brothers. I stand with you in Prayer for Israel and her neighbors and that Many will recieve the Gospel of Jesus Christ in this present crisis. The Lord's Will Be Done in Jesus' Name. Amen

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray for peace of Isreal. There are Christians on all sides of these borders, who are caught in the turmoil. I pray for peace in Isreal and those abroad that those nations shall hear that Jesus is truly the blessed Messiah and have come to save the world from utter destruction. The hand of the Lord is near- His ways are different but also guided by the Holy Spirit. Satan is trying to lay a stronghold and prevent his coming.- Amen
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus at this time you all know the present condition that the Middle East is at this time, I as a fellow brother would like to asked of thee to pray for strength and contort for those that are in sorrow. Not only the land needs prayer but the surrounding area, part of the body of our Lord Jesus Christ lies in that area also. We wait for that blessed hope in Him that have ordain all things but yet He have commanded us to always pray and have given unto us the ministry of reconciliation.

Take heed fellow brothers in Christ that our comfort be in the Lord Jesus Christ and not in dispute.

Love in Christ
Miguel

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement