Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Israel May Be In Serious Trouble

Author Topic: Israel May Be In Serious Trouble
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing this Soft-Touch. I pray that Jesus comes soon.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/...r.asp?a=988&z=1

I think we are in serious trouble.
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2005

Our northern border has been under attack all day by Hizbullah Terrorist. There has been 14 IDF soldiers injured and several Hizbullah terrorist killed as they crossed the border with motorbikes and scooters with the intent to kidnap IDF soldiers or Israeli civilians. They were confronted with IDF soldiers in hand to hand combat. In order to give the Hizbullah raiders support they shelled Jewish towns in the northern border, Metula and Snier causing the residence to spend the day and this night in bomb shelters as Hizbullah shelled them with Katyusha rockets. They have now started shelling the town of Kiryat Shmona as well.

Israeli warplanes and IDF artillery are hitting back at the Hizbullah bases in southern Lebanon we don’t know what damage that our raids on their bases have caused to the Hizbullah at this time.

It is now being reported that bands of Palestinian fighters who were trained in Syria out of the refugee camps from Lebanon are headed toward the border to join the fight and try to filtrate Israel.

It is known that President Assad of Syria is ordering Hizbullah to attack in order to get the UN and US pressure off of him, this is what we all have expected this wild crazy man to do. How far he will go with it remains to be seen, but it could very easily escalate into a full regional war if it gets much worse.

Egypt

President Mubarak of Egypt is between a rock and a hard spot, as the Moslem brotherhood (formed during the second world war by the Nazis) is joining up with al-Quaida in the Sinai and moving freely now into Gaza and the southern Negev of Israel making routs into Judean and Samaria. The Egyptian Government who now find themselves with a real threat as the Moslem Brotherhood has made such a strong showing in the elections and are known enemies to Mubarak. This Islamic Arab Dictator like Assad and Hussein and the rest of them only know one course of action when under pressure, that is to start a war in order to unite their people behind them. Now with Hizbullah attacking our northern border, Iran ready to join in possibly this would be a good time to kick this whole thing off and see once again if they could possible destroy Israel, for the hatred of Israel is the one thing that unites the Arab world. With the Moslem Brotherhood joining up with al-Qaida in the Sinai putting Mubarak’s regime in serious trouble and possibly being faced with a coup but he may find another war with Israel more favorable than being overthrown.

Sharon

Sharon feels like he has a job to finish and would be unable to accomplish what he feels must be done, the destruction of the Jewish presence in Judean and Samaria, the next step in the destruction of the State of Israel. So he has left Likud after nearly destroying it and now wants to form a new centralist government. He knows if he stayed in Likud he would be unable to accomplish what he and George Bush have planned so he will try to do it from another angle by forming a new Political party.

There may be a surprise coming to him because if Likud can put together 61 MK’s they can postpone the election until it reaches it full term, this would hurt Sharon. But it is doubtful they will be able to do that. In the mean time Sharon has left Likud with a large group of MK’s all fighting to be the next head of the party in hopes of being the next Prime Minister. In fact this whole thing is so complicated I won’t even try to explain it. Added to the Likud situation Labor has their new leader and he wants to give Israel away even faster than Sharon does.

But the Islamic Terrorist that surround us may have a different idea and think this is the right time to make their move, one thing is certain we will all see very soon. Iran and Syria are doing their part to bring others into this fight on our northern borders, and at any time they could cut loose with 13,000 missiles killing a lot of Jews in the northern part of the country. That certainly would force Israel to attack Damascus and bring Isa.17:1 into play.

I’ve seen it get hot around here before but never quiet like this, there are so many things happening and so many of our leaders distracted and trying to save themselves more than protecting the country that we are faced with a different situation today than ever in the past.

I must confess to you that as concerned as I am with what is happening here in Israel and around us, I find myself even more concerned with the need to purchase the larger vessel and prepare to rescue Jews. For what we are about to see in Europe will once again bring Jews to the brink of another holocaust and I know God has called us to save many and we must be ready. The only thing that will save Israel is our obedience on an individual basis, and God has called this Ministry to prepare to rescue Jews, we must not be detoured by anything or anyone. We need your help and we need it now.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for all those who have come to fight the Islamic enemy. Pray for this ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement