Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Not MY testimony, but my old neighbor's

Author Topic: Not MY testimony, but my old neighbor's
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for sharing this. Sadly we can become so use to seeing Muslims as the enemy that we can neglect to pray for them. When I say we, believe me I am including Me.
I read that 27 Christians were killed last week for their faith in the Middle East. God forgive me, because my prayer was only for their family and not salvation for the Muslims. Thank you for reminding me and others that God died for everyone and wants to save all. God bless you,
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
analoguegirl
Member # 14940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for analoguegirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My old neighbor (I moved) in an apartment building, a young Iranian man, found the LORD!! He is a PhD, a very well educated and brilliant young man, raised in Muslim family, and found the Lord. He is so on fire for the Lord! He studies Scripture all day, making notes for himself and posting them on big pieces of paper he puts on the wall.
I'd met him as a neighbor about a year or so ago, we often stopped to chat, say hi,and so on. I would casually mention the Lord, but I (regretfully I may add) never really witnessed with him in any serious manner. Well, one day as he was leaving his car in our parking lot at the apartments I used to live, I thought I spied a thick book he held under his shoulder that I recognized as a Holy Bible! He got saved all on his own, via the internet, in a search for "truth" (if ye seek the Truth, ye shall find it)he'd just gotten back from worship services at a local Baptist Church. I was so happy for him. What a testimony he could share with so many- ex muslim, although he actually identified as agnostic, a learned scholar with a PhD and he is a real, bonafide Nuclear Scientist, can you imagine?

ANY one can be saved. ANY one can find the Lord. Don't be ashamed to witness, and don't be afraid to approach Muslims, or Mormons or any other false teachings people. They are all unbelievers in the eyes of the Lord, they are all the unsaved, as WE once were.

--------------------
1 Thessalonians 2:13: "We also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe."

Posts: 5 | From: Arizona | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement