Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Happy Thanksgiving

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
Thankful1
Member # 9155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thankful1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.
(Hebrews 13:15)

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Precious Lord, my Heavenly Father, for I awoke this morning, I drew a deep breath, I opened my eyes and saw the clock, I looked over and saw my beloved sleeping peacefully, I sat up, stood up, walked to the kitchen and turned on the coffee by pushing the button with my finger. The food fixins are arranged on the table for a late dinner, and my children and grandbabies and close friends, family all will gather for a feast. I sit down at the computer and the world is at my fingertips. Dear Father I am so blessed, for I can see, I can breath, I can sit, stand, walk, I have clothes to wear, a roof over my head, food on the table, my Dear-one and our precious-ones who will gather as family, but first and foremost I have You Dear Lord, Who indwells my heart and directs my life, illuminates His Word, and is the Keeper of my soul. You have bought and paid for my redemption, and guaranteed a mansion in Glory for one who is so unworthy. With all of my heart I thank You Father for this day, these multitude of blessings, and for eternity, my Lord and my God, How Great You are. Thank You Lord, in Jesus' name I pray.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so very thankful for each of you precious blessings from God. May this special day to give thanks be a day of great blessing for each of you, and may they continue all through the coming year.

God bless you and yours.

Johnny Cash's, "Thanksgiving Prayer"

We've come to the time in the season
When family and friends gather near
To offer a prayer of Thanksgiving
For blessings we've known through the year
To join hands and thank the creator
And now when Thanksgiving is due
This year when I count my blessings
I'm thanking the Lord He made you

I'm grateful for the laughter of children
The sun and the wind and the rain
The color of blue in your sweet eyes
The sight of a high ball and train
The moon rise over a prairie
Old love that you've made new

And when the time comes to be going
It won't be in sorrow and tear
I'll kiss you goodbye and I'll go on my way
Grateful for all of the years
I thank for all that you gave me
For teaching me what love can do
Thanksgiving day for the rest of my life
Thanksgiving day for the rest of my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7ujUJCIdE

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement