Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » my testimony

Author Topic: my testimony
John Hale
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jean123 [wave3] , I rejoice with you over knowing the Lord...all things do work for good for those called to Yahweh's purpose....the good things and the bad things....
[thumbsup2]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Icon 16 posted      Profile for jean123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would just like to say how good the Lord is. i have been through alot this past year. my husband died a year ago.then i lost my home and had to move in with my parents. but thank the Lord i got born again a month after my husband died.i would of killed myself if it was not for Jesus. during this past year ,i have had alot of trails.i have been sick but healed many times. my car has been broke down most of the year but the LOrd has provide ways for me.i lost my job but Jesus has provided for me and my son.we have not had to ask anyone for anything. and there has been many other things but the Lord has always been there.i just lost my dad but Jesus has giving me strength to go forward. i pray everyday that He will save my lost love ones. and i have faith He will. there are many other things but i will save that for another time. please rememeber to praise the LOrd for all things even the bad ones. may God bless you! [clap2]
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement