Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Yahweh Gods protection

Author Topic: Yahweh Gods protection
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise Him for He is worthy to be praised..Matthew what is or should i say where is UAE?

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mathews
Advanced Member
Member # 7873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mathews     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI
Even God takes care of all things in our life.
Things which we may ignore also, God will take care of it. Such a Lovely God we have
Thanking you
mathews

--------------------
mathews

Posts: 23 | From: U A E | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great testimony how Yahweh protect [thumbsup2]

He has not made us for nought; He has brought us thus far, in order to bring us further, in order to bring us on to the end. He will never leave us nor forsake us; so that we may boldly say, "The Lord is my Helper; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." We "may cast all our care upon Him who careth for us." What is it to us how our future path lies, if it be but His path? What is it to us whither it leads us, so that in the end it leads to Him? What is it to us what He puts upon us, so that He enables us to undergo it with a pure conscience, a true heart, not desiring anything of this world in comparison of Him? What is it to us what terror befalls us, if He be but a hand to protect and strengthen us?

John Henry Newman

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to praise Him here and give a report that i call a miricle.

Hubby and I spent sukkot at Rock Island Park here in Tennessee this year. We rented a pop-up this year(we usually tent) and on the 3rd day we had a community supper in which i cooked inside the pop-up due to the rain.

that night, hubby and i went to bed and hubby was reading from the scriptures where Yahweh Gods protection was on the Israelites during their sukkot.

While he was reading, 4 small beeps went off and i asked him if his watch alarm had gone off. He said no, that was not his watch. About 4 minutes later it went off again, i said the batteries must be low in the carbon monoxide alarm or the smoke alarm detectors.

We checked both and neither had batteries in them. We quikley turned off the gas and put batteries in them but before we did, hubby checked to see if some other power source set this alarm off. There was none.

Earlier that day, we went to town to pick up a few supplies and hubby bought a pack of 8 double a batteries even though he only needed 2 for his camera. He even put them back on the self at one point saying he really did not need all those batteries, but eneded up purchasing them anyway.

There was no smoke in the camper so we came to the conclusion that Yahweh saved us from the oderless fumes of carbon monoxide which if we fell alseep we would not have woke up-lierally.

We began to praise Him and immediately woke up some of our friends in the camp to tell them what had just taken place.

We serve a mighty Yah, and He still works might miricles.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement