Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » my dad's passing

Author Topic: my dad's passing
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to you both!

May God's peace rest upon you in a unique and in a tangible way becausehelives and may He draw you closer to Himself through this loss.

He understands.

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dale,

I am happy to pray for you, for God to comfort you.
Dad's passing was hard but not as hard as my sister, but it is hard to let go even when we know our loved ones are saved.

God does bring peace and joy again and I pray that you will experience peace and joy soon.

You are right. Celebrating or not celebrating should not divide the brethren. When it is not a salvation issue, it is often better to agree to disagree and love each other in the love of Christ.

Take care of yourself. In the grieving process we often allow our own health to go to pot. Eat right, rest your body, and take walks outside when you can. Just taking a short walk and enjoying nature can bring peace to a troubled heart.

Remember you are not alone.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you yahsway and Betty for your kind thoughts to me on my dad's death....

I thank Yahweh for hope and the peace that knowing Him give in the face of such a loss...

we mourn for our loss but rejoice for my dad's gain....

Betty, I appreciate you so much... our differences run deep on the Eater, Christmas topic but you never let it get between how you respond to other topic we agree on ...

I know you really love Yahshua....please continue to pray for me...I am praying for you!

Master open our eye, let us see Yahshua in all His Glory...

love dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement