Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Psalm 150

Author Topic: Psalm 150
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His Beautiful Face...
This is the brow that wore a crown of thorns for me.
These are the eyes that saw who I could be.
These are the cheeks that bore many a tear for me.
These are the ears that heard my cry for help, my plea.
These are the perfect lips that pleaded "Father please forgive"
The voice that proclaims life everlasting, that I might live.
This is the face of The One that I adore, to whom my all I will give.
This is The Beautiful face of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Praise Be to You Father for the gift Your Beautiful Son that You have Given that we might behold and know You through The Grace and love of such a Beautiful Savior!

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPysbm6B92E

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“Creator God, I praise You because ’you made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all
their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you’” (Neh. 9:6).

“God, I praise You because You are ’the LORD, and there is no other; apart from [You] there is no
God’” (Is. 45:5).

“’O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you’” (Ps. 89:8).

“I praise You, Lord, as the ’Ancient of Days’ (Dan. 7:9), the ’Everlasting Father’ (Is. 9:6), who lives forever and ever.”

“I praise You because You are a loving God, whose very nature is love”(1 Jn. 4:16).

“Lord, I praise You and magnify You, who is ’just and the one who justifies those who have faith in
Jesus’” (Ro. 3:26).

“Heavenly Father, I give You my praise and adoration, because You are a ’faithful God, keeping Your covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love You and keep Your commands’” (Dt. 7:9).

“’You are a gracious and merciful God’ (Neh. 9:31), and I praise You for Your great mercy.”

“I praise You, Lord, for You are ’my mighty rock, my refuge’” (Ps. 62:7).

“Father, I praise You because You are ’patient with [Your children], not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance’ (2 Pet. 3:9). Thank You for Your patience with me.”

“I give praise to You, Father, ’the only God our Savior.’ To You ’be glory, majesty, power and
authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore’” (Jude 25).

“Holy, holy, holy are You Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come” (Rev. 4:8).

“I praise You, God, because You are a personal God, who gives me the honor of knowing You
personally, even inviting me to feast at Your kingdom’s table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob” (Mt. 8:11).

“All praise and honor be Yours, O God, because You are a generous God, who did not even stop
short of giving Your own Son” (Jn. 3:16).

“I praise You today, Lord, as my Jehovah-Jireh (the Lord Will Provide), who makes all grace abound in me and generously provides all I need” (2 Cor. 9:8).

“I bless Your name and praise You as my Jehovah-Rohi (The Lord My Shepherd), who will
shepherd me and guide me in the paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake” (Ps. 23:1-3).

“Praise to You, my God, because You are my Jehovah-Nissi (The Lord My Banner), God, my
victory, ’who always leads [me] in triumphal procession in Christ’” (2 Cor. 2:14).

“I praise You with all my heart, Lord, because You are my Jehovah-Shalom (The Lord Our
Peace), ’the God of peace [who] will soon crush Satan under [my] feet’” (Ro. 16:20).

“Father, I praise You because You are the Lord who heals me” (Ex. 15:26).

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and
the God of all comfort” (2 Cor. 1:3).

“Lord, I praise You because ’you are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples’” (Ps. 77:14).

“I want to bless You with praise, Father, because ’you are a forgiving God, gracious and
compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love’” (Neh. 9:17).

“Praise be to the Lord, to God [my] Savior, who daily bears [my] burdens” (Ps. 68:19).

“I praise You because ’your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies’
(Ps. 36:5), and ’great is your faithfulness’” (Lam. 3:23).

“All honor and praise be to You, my God, ’the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light’” (1 Tim. 6:15).

“I will praise You because ’you are my help and my deliverer; O LORD’” (Ps. 70:5).

“Father God, I praise You because ’you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory
on me and lift up my head’ when I am weary or despised” (Ps. 3:3).

“I praise You, Lord, because You are ’my light and my salvation’ (Ps. 27:1), and because You know
’what lies in darkness, and light dwells with [You]’” (Dan. 2:22).

“I give You praise, O Lord, because ’you have granted [me] eternal blessings and made [me] glad with the joy of your presence’” (Ps. 21:6).

“I praise and honor You, Father, because You are a God who loves to answer prayer and who begins to answer even before I pray” (Is. 65:24).

“I praise and adore You, Lord, as ’the Holy One of Israel . . . [my] Redeemer . . . the God
of all the earth’” (Is. 54:5).

All praise be to You Father now and forever more, Amen and Amen

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome. It is a privilege to praise our God.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el72703
Member # 7586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el72703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much, Betty Lou! I love to hear Him praised. Bless you.

--------------------
el

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

God, my Father and my Savior,

I praise you God for the blood that flows through my body and the breath that fills my lungs. For You are the creator of life and you sustain me day to day. I praise You for my family. You have seen us through many times of trial and tribulation.
I praise You for my Church family and my Pastor, who show, Your love to me and to the rest of the Church. I praise You for the assurance that You have put in my heart, that You will be coming back soon for us. I end as John did the book of Revelation: " Even so, Lord Jesus come quickly!!"
Amen

--------------------

el72703
Member # 7586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el72703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope people will use this thread to offer praise and thanksgiving to God for the way He is at work in their lives and in the world. I would love to hear people's thoughts and reflections when they stop a moment to consider God and all His works. Please take a moment to leave a message of thanks and praise and let it be an encouragement to others. It would be an encouragement to me. And please, in this string, let's confine ourselves to praise and thanksgiving--we can teach one another in another string. "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!" Psalm 150:6

I'll kick it off:

Heavenly Father:
I don't have fancy words or citations to approach you. Like the man in your son's parable, I sit at the back of the Church and ask for mercy as I am a poor sinner. Who am I that you should think of me? Who am I that you should send your Son to redeem me? You wait for me, you call me, and you have patience with me. I praise you for you--awesome, holy. I praise you that I can even know you, and call your name, all through your grace. You give me strength, and when I open my heart and mind, you give me wisdom--even if I'm not very good at hanging on to it. You shower me with so many blessings, so many that I don't even recognize all of them. Lord, I praise you for your loving kindness, and I praise you for the chance to praise you. Heavenly Father, I offer my thoughts and prayers and hopes to you through your Son, my Lord, Jesus Christ.

--------------------
el

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement