Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » The Purpose Driven Life

Author Topic: The Purpose Driven Life
el72703
Member # 7586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el72703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I'm way behind everyone else on this, and I know that Rick Warren catches a lot of grief from conservatives and liberals alike, but I went through the 40 days once, and now I'm going through again, but this time with the accompanying journal. I'm finding it a very enriching experience and finding that, with my other spiritual disciplines, it is helping me with focus and direction in my life--that is to say, that spending time with the Purpose Driven Life as helping me to listen to what God is saying to me. I was wondering if other people have had goo dexperiences with this and how it may have enriched their lives.

I'd like to give praise to God for the many ways we can stop and listen to Him and turn our attention to his loving kindness. God is awesome.

--------------------
el

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement