Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Cancer

Author Topic: Cancer
sweetdreams
Community Member
Member # 7106

Icon 16 posted      Profile for sweetdreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. I will keep this in mind. My aunt lost her fight in 2006. This would have blessed her.

Prayfully
Wendy

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ECM
Advanced Member
Member # 7097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ECM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. I wasn't sure where to post this, but "Praise & Testimonies" seemed to be a good place. So many people are afflicted with cancer today, and I see prayer requests for cancer patients. When my husband was diagnosed with colon cancer a couple of years ago, a friend gave us a book by Tanya Harter Pierce entitled, "Outsmart Your Cancer - Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work." Had he read the book before starting treatment, he would have done things differently. As it is, things turned out OK, but it could have been better.

I praise God for books (knowledge) such as this and believe it is a must-read for cancer patients, including terminal patients. We are all born with an expiration date. That date is determined by God, not man or disease; and everyone needs to be the best steward he/she can of life. Someone said that "Life is God's gift to us--what we do with it is our gift to Him." I believe that.

I encourage everyone to continue in prayer for the sick and anyone with cancer to get a copy of "Outsmart Your Cancer" and read it. It profiles a number of non-toxic treatments that have been very successful at curing cancer, including terminal cases. The author explains cancer and various treatments right down to the molecular level. It's available at Amazon and probably anywhere books are sold. It's also available at the author's website, www.outsmartyourcancer.com.

I encourage cancer-concerned people to go to the website also and listen to the testimonies. Most of the testimonies deal with a treatment called Protocel, a treatment I myself would submit to if ever diagnosed with the disease. But the book profiles many other treatments as well. It's well worth the $ and reading time.

God bless you all. No matter how much we know, there is always more worth learning.

Esther

--------------------
Smile, God loves you.

Posts: 22 | From: Monroe, WA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement