Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Ps 90:4

Author Topic: Ps 90:4
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalms 90:16
KJV 16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.
Thomson 16 And look upon these thy servants and on thy works: and be thou the guide of their children.

These are my thoughts.
Our work that the Lord does thru us will often times have something to show for it.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Posts: 303 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalms 90:15
KJV 15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.
Thomson 15 During all these days of ours may we be gladdened; in lieu of the days wherein thou hast humbled us; and of the years in which we have seen evils.

These are my thoughts.
Even after times of trouble and grief we can find gladness thru the Lord.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Posts: 303 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:14
KJV 14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Thomson 14 In the morning we were filled with thy mercy. We indeed rejoiced and were made glad.

These are my thoughts.
God giving us His love thru Jesus is all the reason we need to praise Him.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:13
KJV 13 Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
Thomson 13 Return, Lord. How long shall it first be? And be pacified with thy servants.

These are my thoughts.
God love never ends.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:12
KJV 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Thomson 12 so to number them. Thus make known thy right hand; and them whose hearts are instructed in wisdom.

These are my thoughts.
Let us use our days wisely.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:11
KJV 11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
Thomson 11 whoever knoweth the power of thine anger, be taught, on the account of the terror of thy wrath,

These are my thoughts.
We never want to learn the Lord’s wrath to avoid this we go to Jesus.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:10
KJV 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Thomson 10 The days of these years of ours are seventy years: and if by reason of strength they be eighty years; still the surplus of them is labour and sorrow. Because gentleness hath come upon us: let us, therefore,

These are my thoughts.
How ever long we live times flies by to short to think we don’t need Jesus.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:9
KJV 9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
Thomson 9 Because all our days have fallen short; and we have failed by thine indignation; our years have exercised themselves like a spider.

These are my thoughts.
We don’t want to fall short of God all of our days with Christ we can please the Lord before our end.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:8
KJV 8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
Thomson 8 thou hast placed our iniquities before thee: let this age of ours be for the light of thy countenance.

These are my thoughts.
The sins we try to hide our seen by Him and can be forgiven by Him.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:7
KJV 7 For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
Thomson 7 Because we have fallen short by thine anger, and by thine indignation have been troubled;

These are my thoughts.
God’s anger and wrath can cause us great trouble but with Christ we avoid this.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:6
KJV 6 In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
Thomson 6 Should it in the morning bloom and pass away? In the evening it would have fallen, withered and become dry.

These are my thoughts.
Life is short let us make the most of it.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalm 90:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.

Psalms 90:5
Thomson 5 shall these trifling years of theirs be as if in the morning, a green herb passed away?

These are my thoughts.
Judgment comes to people without them having time to plan most of the time.

--------------------
God's word is truth

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apocalipsis 3:20 He aquí, yo estoy a la puerta y llamo; si alguno oye mi voz y abre la puerta, entraré a él, y sup con él, y él conmigo.

Lucas 13:25 cuando el amo de la casa está levantado, y nos cerraron las puertas, y ye comienzan a estar de pie sin, y llaman a la puerta, diciendo: Señor, Señor, abra á nosotros, y él responderá y digo que sé que usted no se de donde fuisteis:

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 90:4
KJV 4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Thomson 4 Since in thy sight a thousand years are but as yesterday which is past; or as a watch in the night:

These are my thoughts.
Time is nothing to the Lord but we are to give ours back to Him.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement