Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Cost of Sick Minded Sexual Perversion!

Author Topic: Cost of Sick Minded Sexual Perversion!
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 20 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally true! People think they have done away with God so they live as they please but they will soon stand in judgement before God. I pray they come to know Jesus before it is to late.

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS16
Advanced Member
Member # 12739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS16   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you even imagne the huge load guilt and shame this lying sick minded sexual pervert must carry??

I knew a "guy" in HS. he later went to a bible school and married a christian girl they had four kids and he became a church pastor but when he was in his mid 40"s he told his loving wife ,"I want a divorse as I want to live as a homosexual" his wife was devastated the oldest child is in therapy for deep depression the youngest child fired a bullet through the bedroom wall while thinking about suicide, another kid is now huge overweight the other kid is living with her boyfriend and says, "who can I trust"?? not my father who is also my pastor. Lives ruined in shame and guilt all for what??? the sick minded abomination of demon inspired burning lust of sexual perversion.==Sad!! and still the pervert asks Who does my choice to live in sin hurt??? Beware! Those that choose to live in sick minded abomination of sexual perversion will not inherit the kingdom of God!!
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Posts: 36 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement