Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Will we see the Rapture "catching up of believers) 2016??

Author Topic: Will we see the Rapture "catching up of believers) 2016??
GISMYS16
Advanced Member
Member # 12739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS16   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will we see the Rapture "catching up of believers) 2016?? You had better be ready!

Jesus says== I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:3

Luke 21:34-36 Jesus says== “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be ""caught up""(raptured) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.
At the catching up (rapture) we believers will receive a new imortal body. PTL.

Posts: 36 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement