Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Merry Christmas

Author Topic: Merry Christmas
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still here, and wishing you all a Blessed and Loving Yeshua Birthday Celebration. [Christmas being 'Messiah Worship' sometimes seems overdone.]
Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 15 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=are7FKw1rXI

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Christmas message I wrote this morning on FaceBook:

Bless your hearts this Christmas Day, and may the Lord bless, lead, and minister to each of your hearts and within your lives all through the coming New Year.

Santa did not find his way to my house last night, as his GPS does not work well in our area. There were no stockings hung by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there, for I have no chimney, and my stockings reflect our state's capital for Toe-Peek-ie.

It is however a most precious Christmas morning, for the Christ Child, the Lord of all Lords, the King of all Kings, our Creator, our Sustainer, the Author and Finisher of our salvation, was within my heart and with me all through the night. He declared in His Word that He would never leave nor forsake, and that there is nothing which can ever separate His precious children from the love of God through Christ.(Romans 8

I have no wealth, no large bank account, no fancy clothes nor expensive cars, no mansion on a hill. But for me as I look at that homely countenance in the mirror, I realize that I am most blessed and rich beyond my wildest dreams.

For forty-one years I shared Christmas with my Dear-one, whose heart was purest gold, and made our house a home, and was the one who made so many Christmases so very magical for our babies and grandbabies. To have shared and have held such a heart was of a highest and greatest honor.

To have the love of my children and grandchildren, their most precious hearts and shining faces, is a treasure beyond all measure. To have the wee-ones be able to savor Christmas with their loving families, and stay in the wee-jammies through out the day, is such a special joy, and brings such a joyful smile to this old ugly face, and thrill to the heart. To know that one is loved and the love a return from ones own heart, is a gift like no other, and without measure or limitation.

For the Lord to have blessed this old sinner saved by grace, and to be used by Him from time to time, to have Christ dwelling within my heart, and to be able to share His eternal love with another from time to time is the greatest of gifts, and one which gives the ultimate of joy and fulness throughout the years. It makes no difference how limited we may become or how much the get along no longer gets, for if our heart is indwelt by God the Holy Spirit, our spirit can soar with the eagles, and we can reach out and bless others for His glory with just a smile or a caring hand given in love to another.

Please know that this Christmas Day, and all through the coming New Year, all the days yet to come, that you are truly loved by God from the very foundations of the earth, and that His love is all encompassing and forever through Christ Jesus our Lord.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas!

-

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas and God bless.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - Merry Christmas Kindgo. Wishing everyone a beautiful and joyful Christmas.

Hark the herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!
Peace on earth and mercy mild
God and sinners reconciled"
Joyful, all ye nations rise
Join the triumph of the skies
With the angelic host proclaim:
"Christ is born in Bethlehem"
Hark! The herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!"

Christ by highest heav'n adored
Christ the everlasting Lord!
Late in time behold Him come
Offspring of a Virgin's womb
Veiled in flesh the Godhead see
Hail the incarnate Deity
Pleased as man with man to dwell
Jesus, our Emmanuel

Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace!
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings
Ris'n with healing in His wings
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

[hug] [Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement